First vote of the '07 offseason - Shall we expand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrForbes
    • Dec 2005

Re: First vote of the '07 offseason - Shall we expand?

Originally posted by madness
    I agree. Eb was right about most of us practically having all-star teams. It's time to dilute the talent pool.
    Maybe the rest of you have a talented team. That's cause a few of us don't. I didn't draft this team originally, but I will slowly get it talented. As long as I have drafts like last year.

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

It doesn't matter to me if we expand or not. I took over a team but built it up pretty talented within a year.

I don't mind expanding because that way the great owners would shine and bad owners couldn't get by because of the lack of teams.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Eb, I should clarifiy, I voted no, but if you can find 6 people who will be active, then I'd change my vote to yes. (2 to replace current owners, and 4 for the new teams). I see no point in expanding if all the teams aren't going to be active.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

who else did we lose besides Ally?
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BillsFever21
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
            Eb, I should clarifiy, I voted no, but if you can find 6 people who will be active, then I'd change my vote to yes. (2 to replace current owners, and 4 for the new teams). I see no point in expanding if all the teams aren't going to be active.
            My thoughts exactly. It's hard to keep 20 active owners right now. It would suck to expand 4 more teams and a bunch of us have to give up good players we want just for them 4 teams to bail out after 1 year. Then we're stuck trying to find 4 more owners to take over the teams. Then if all of them don't stay it's a battle you can't win.

Comment

Working...
            X