Second vote of the '07 offseason - Head to Head Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Second vote of the '07 offseason - Head to Head Games?

The game has the capacity to play head to head over the internet in which you actually get to be the coach and call the individual plays, make substiutions, etc. The downside is that anybody who wants to play HtoH must buy a copy of the game.

What say you? Should we allow owners to buy the game for the purposes of playing HtoH?

Note: you do not have to buy the game or play any games HtoH to be in the league.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: Second vote of the '07 offseason - Head to Head Games?

If everyone buys it, yes. If not, no. It should be all or nothing, IMO.

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

Ill have to pass if this is the case. I dont have the time, plus with the inevitable headaches that come with getting everyone to buy it and teaching them how to use it.....no thanks.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i voted no because we're having a tough enough time expanding this league.i'd hate to see an owner or two get frustrated and quit because of it.if we have a level playing field,i can see expansion being much easier.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

we will continue to sim the games.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
          X