Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 171

Thread: So here's the story from Friday night....

  1. #41
    Registered User hammerbillsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    17,868
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    121

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    thanks guys

  2. #42
    Saving the World One Signature at a Time! Valerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Somewhere on a Beach sipping something strong
    Posts
    22,475
    Thanks
    511
    Thanked 338 Times in 229 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    112

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    I don't think we intentionally left Hammerbills. I think by the end of the night, we were all so out of it (or at least I was) that we didn't realize he wasn't with us. I have no idea what happened to Thurm, RockStar and his friend on Friday night either. I felt awful about what happened to Hammerbills. I didn't even know what happened until about 1pm the next day since I was passed out during all the drama.


    There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth


  3. #43
    Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Tonawanda
    Posts
    41,827
    Thanks
    994
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    138

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Quote Originally Posted by Valerie
    I don't think we intentionally left Hammerbills. I think by the end of the night, we were all so out of it (or at least I was) that we didn't realize he wasn't with us. I have no idea what happened to Thurm, RockStar and his friend on Friday night either. I felt awful about what happened to Hammerbills. I didn't even know what happened until about 1pm the next day since I was passed out during all the drama.
    Were you missing any undergarments when you woke up? Sounds like you were alone with Dozer for far too long.

  4. #44
    Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Tonawanda
    Posts
    41,827
    Thanks
    994
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    138

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Plus, if you would have just given it up to HBF, he wouldn't have been still chatting up some bimbo when you left.

  5. #45
    Registered User LtFinFan66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Valparaiso, Florida
    Posts
    47,193
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 35 Times in 21 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    247

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Quote Originally Posted by chernobylwraiths
    Man, you never leave a person who is visiting alone. Especially if they have the "other" team's colors. Unfortunately, that piece of **** is now bragging about how he bloodied up a Leaf's fan Friday night.

    Glad you're OK HBF and I wish I could have met you guys out now. I hate cowards like that.
    Now I know what they would have done to me had I not had the fog issue

  6. #46
    Saving the World One Signature at a Time! Valerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Somewhere on a Beach sipping something strong
    Posts
    22,475
    Thanks
    511
    Thanked 338 Times in 229 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    112

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Quote Originally Posted by chernobylwraiths
    Were you missing any undergarments when you woke up? Sounds like you were alone with Dozer for far too long.
    lol No, Dozer was a complete gentleman! The poor guy was too busy getting the garbage can so I could . Between me and Hammerbills all bloody, poor Dozer was probably glad to say goodbye and good riddance to us today. lol

  7. #47
    Registered User LtFinFan66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Valparaiso, Florida
    Posts
    47,193
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 35 Times in 21 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    247

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Damn, I should have come

  8. #48
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    59,808
    Thanks
    2,303
    Thanked 7,555 Times in 4,382 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    228

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Quote Originally Posted by chernobylwraiths
    Man, you never leave a person who is visiting alone. Especially if they have the "other" team's colors. Unfortunately, that piece of **** is now bragging about how he bloodied up a Leaf's fan Friday night.

    Glad you're OK HBF and I wish I could have met you guys out now. I hate cowards like that.

    "you never leave your wingman" but in this case the lead was too intoxicated to do anything anyways.

  9. #49
    Well, lookie here... YardRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A hole in your wall.
    Posts
    67,822
    Thanks
    19,571
    Thanked 21,042 Times in 11,767 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    190

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Quote Originally Posted by chernobylwraiths
    Plus, if you would have just given it up to HBF, he wouldn't have been still chatting up some bimbo when you left.
    Maybe it was the bimbo that bloodied-up hammer.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

  10. #50
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls Bill Brasky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    66,218
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    148

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Quote Originally Posted by Valerie
    I don't think we intentionally left Hammerbills. I think by the end of the night, we were all so out of it (or at least I was) that we didn't realize he wasn't with us. I have no idea what happened to Thurm, RockStar and his friend on Friday night either. I felt awful about what happened to Hammerbills. I didn't even know what happened until about 1pm the next day since I was passed out during all the drama.
    you left me a nasty voicemail about 1am.

  11. #51
    Saving the World One Signature at a Time! Valerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Somewhere on a Beach sipping something strong
    Posts
    22,475
    Thanks
    511
    Thanked 338 Times in 229 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    112

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Quote Originally Posted by jfreeman
    you left me a nasty voicemail about 1am.
    Are you sure it was me? I don't remember calling anyone. Sorry if I did.

  12. #52
    Registered User LtFinFan66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Valparaiso, Florida
    Posts
    47,193
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 35 Times in 21 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    247

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Quote Originally Posted by Valerie
    Are you sure it was me? I don't remember calling anyone. Sorry if I did.
    and you left me a sexy voicemail

  13. #53
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Dozerdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Urbana, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    42,578
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 216 Times in 86 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    133

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    ...and you left me some blackmail..

  14. #54
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Dozerdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Urbana, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    42,578
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 216 Times in 86 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    133

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan
    "you never leave your wingman" but in this case the lead was too intoxicated to do anything anyways.
    I drank as much as anyone that evening - (my count- approx 12 beers, 4-5 shots, 4 rum & cokes over 9 hours) but I felt "normal" (not too buzzed).

    Unfortunately, this "wing man" had the other three in my squadron all flying in different directions.


    I was alert enough to notice after the last round of shots- that the lights went out in Valerie's attic. The hotel was only 200-300 yards from the bar- 2 blocks away on the same street. We went a half block when Mikey noticed Hammer wasn't with us- he went back but it appered he was talking to who I thought was other Zoners.

    It was one of those unfortunate deals.

  15. #55
    Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Tonawanda
    Posts
    41,827
    Thanks
    994
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    138

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozerdog
    I drank as much as anyone that evening - (my count- approx 12 beers, 4-5 shots, 4 rum & cokes over 9 hours) but I felt "normal" (not too buzzed).

    Unfortunately, this "wing man" had the other three in my squadron all flying in different directions.


    I was alert enough to notice after the last round of shots- that the lights went out in Valerie's attic. The hotel was only 200-300 yards from the bar- 2 blocks away on the same street. We went a half block when Mikey noticed Hammer wasn't with us- he went back but it appered he was talking to who I thought was other Zoners.

    It was one of those unfortunate deals.
    So, it could have been Thurm that punched his lights out? That figures!!!

  16. #56
    Registered User LtFinFan66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Valparaiso, Florida
    Posts
    47,193
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 35 Times in 21 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    247

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    I think Mikey popped him

  17. #57
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Dozerdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Urbana, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    42,578
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 216 Times in 86 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    133

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozerdog
    I drank as much as anyone that evening - (my count- approx 12 beers, 4-5 shots, 4 rum & cokes over 9 hours) but I felt "normal" (not too buzzed).

    Unfortunately, this "wing man" had the other three in my squadron all flying in different directions.


    I was alert enough to notice after the last round of shots- that the lights went out in Valerie's attic. The hotel was only 200-300 yards from the bar- 2 blocks away on the same street. We went a half block when Mikey noticed Hammer wasn't with us- he went back but it appered he was talking to who I thought was other Zoners.

    It was one of those unfortunate deals.
    I'll try to peice it together-

    1 Beer at Anchor Bar- (Met JFreeman to get ticket) 2:30 PM
    3 beers @ happy hour at TGI Fridays- 3:30- 4:45
    3-4 Beers at Pearl Street pre-game 5-7:30

    Nothing in the game

    2 Beers, a shot, & Rum & Coke at Pearl St after the game (10:30-12:00)

    7 people then got into Thurm's tiny car to head over to Chippewa

    We hit 3-4 bars. I had at least 2 rum & cokes, more shots, and 2 more beers over the next 3 hours.

  18. #58
    Registered User !Papacrunk!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,785
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    28

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    glad you're okay HBF! I really think you need to incorporate one of those pics as an avatar brudda! No offense to the Trailer Park Boys :)

  19. #59
    BillsZone bowling team MVP chubluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    A Kitchen near you !!!
    Posts
    11,565
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    53

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    I cant believe I missed all the action. I'm sorry I couldnt stay longer. As long as you are OK HBF thats all that matters.

    We will have to schedule another night out in awhile so I can watch your back.


    We are in 5th place
    Clump is on the IR
    Chubluv average is 167
    Yaz average is 179[/B]




    BDZ
    Become a member of BDZ !!!!


  20. #60
    Registered User hammerbillsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    17,868
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    121

    Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

    Here's the view from THURM's trunk.
    Notice the car in front of him. oops!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •