Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: So here's the story from Friday night....

Legendary Zoner Earthquake Enyart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    We didn't think he was alone. I thought he was still with RockStar and I tried to get him to come with us, but he didn't want to. So I figured he was fine.
    Pussied out Mike?

Dude's Little Ignorant Crony RockStar36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

We didn't think he was alone. I thought he was still with RockStar and I tried to get him to come with us, but he didn't want to. So I figured he was fine.
    I remember talking to him for a few minutes when you were leaving. I had no idea that you thought he was with me though because right after you left I went back over to the girls I was talking to.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I thought hammer was spending the night with Valerie?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dozerdog
    I drank as much as anyone that evening - (my count- approx 12 beers, 4-5 shots, 4 rum & cokes over 9 hours) but I felt "normal" (not too buzzed).

Unfortunately, this "wing man" had the other three in my squadron all flying in different directions.

I was alert enough to notice after the last round of shots- that the lights went out in Valerie's attic. The hotel was only 200-300 yards from the bar- 2 blocks away on the same street. We went a half block when Mikey noticed Hammer wasn't with us- he went back but it appered he was talking to who I thought was other Zoners.

It was one of those unfortunate deals.
    you drank as much as everyone else, but your booze was more spread out. Valerie had it all right in row, including a bunch at the game. I had those two big beers at Fridays and then drank a ton after the game. I had about 7-8 rum and cokes, 3 bottles of beer, and I think 3 or 4 alabama slammers. 2 of them were shots and then Valerie ordered two for us near the end and they gave it in a glass with ice. She had some, but couldn't drink it anymore. I downed both of them instantly.
    Last edited by Michael82; 03-26-2007 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

It's hard to keep track of the drinks to be honest.

After Thurm and I downed the tube of beer I lost all track of alcohol and money in my pocket.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

you drank as much as everyone else, but your booze was more spread out. Valerie had it all right in row, including a bunch at the game. I had those two big beers at Fridays and then drank a ton after the game. I had about 7-8 rum and cokes, 4 bottles of beer, 4 or 5 alabama slammers and I had a shot of jagermeister. I had 3 of them were shots and then Valerie ordered two for us near the end and they gave it in a glass with ice. She had some, but couldn't drink it anymore. I downed both of them instantly.
    Holy crap.

Good thing you weigh 400 pounds.

Saving the World One Signature at a Time! Valerie's Avatar
    Somewhere on a Beach sipping something strong
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake Enyart
    I thought hammer was spending the night with Valerie?
    No, Hammerbills had his own room. Mikey shared it with him on Friday night. And, I had my own room.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by chubluv
    I cant believe I missed all the action. I'm sorry I couldnt stay longer. As long as you are OK HBF thats all that matters.

We will have to schedule another night out in awhile so I can watch your back.
    it was nice seeing you again. Sorry you missed out on the drunk fun.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RockStar36

After Thurm and I downed the tube of beer I lost all track of alcohol and money in my pocket.
    yeah it was hard. I started out by getting free drinks from everyone. Then about $80 later, I was buying them myself and bought some for others too.

Saving the World One Signature at a Time! Valerie's Avatar
    Somewhere on a Beach sipping something strong
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I agree! I came up to Buffalo with $300 in cash! I left Buffalo with $70. I have no idea where all my money went. I also have no idea what I was drinking in the bars we went to. I know I had 2 margaritas at Fridays, 2 margaritas and a screw driver at Pearl Street before the game. And, at the game I had 3 1/2 bottles of Mikes Hard Lemonade. After we left the game, aside from the Alabama Slammer shots I bought at Pearl Street, I couldn't tell you one thing I drank or what I spent all my money on.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

:dozer:

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie
    I agree! I came up to Buffalo with $300 in cash! I left Buffalo with $70. I have no idea where all my money went. I also have no idea what I was drinking in the bars we went to. I know I had 2 margaritas at Fridays, 2 margaritas and a screw driver at Pearl Street before the game. And, at the game I had 3 1/2 bottles of Mikes Hard Lemonade. After we left the game, aside from the Alabama Slammer shots I bought at Pearl Street, I couldn't tell you one thing I drank or what I spent all my money on.
    those alabama slammers were pretty good.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie
    You bought some Mike's cranberry stuff for yourself and my friend. And I think you bought me a beer at Pearl St, even though I insisted that I should be the one buying drinks. The shots ran you a lot of money as well. I'm used to getting specials in Erie so I was amazed at how much drinks were in Buffalo.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    Hate to say it guys, but between this story and what happened to some Pats fans at Ralph Wilson this year, seems like Buffalo aint really visitor friendly.
    I was thinking that myself. The more you hear about opponents visiting Buffalo, the more u think that we are becoming like Philly.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Having met HBF he is a pretty quiet guy I cant even imagine him talking trash to someone even if he was housed. He seems like a conflict avoiding dude.

If he did talk smack back to anyone, then at that point its his own fault talking smack at 3:30AM is gonna land you in the ER 9 out of ten times.

But as I said I seriously doubt he was talking cheese.
    There's no way that he was talking trash. The idiot was probably just a bit too smashed and saw the jersey and got pissed.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 902 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

What a train wreck.
    Y'all were one tattoo short of a Britney Spears event.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kinigirly
    so you all went out, valerie couldn't handle her liquor, hbf got an uppercut and none of you were there to defend his honor, rockstar got lost and ended up dancing with girls that looked like highschoolers, mikey took a nap on a stretcher in the hospital and dozer picked you up when it was all over with. amateurs. i'm also horribly shocked that of all the people at this event, dozer and thurm have no contribution to the drama
    You're right.

We should have all stayed home, played scrabble, and put whipped cream and cheese whiz on our metrosexual friends face only to have him throw a temper tantrum because he has feelings for a girl.

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I was thinking that myself. The more you hear about opponents visiting Buffalo, the more u think that we are becoming like Philly.
    Its sad though, Buffalo doesnt have a lot going for it as it is. The last thing they need is tourists afraid to go there. Good thing when I head there I am rooting for the Bills or I would have to spend the off season training as a mixed martial arts fighter.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

You're right.

We should have all stayed home, played scrabble, and put whipped cream and cheese whiz on our metrosexual friends face only to have him throw a temper tantrum because he has feelings for a girl.
    Forgive Kini she lives is Alston Rock City.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 512 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Its sad though, Buffalo doesnt have a lot going for it as it is. The last thing they need is tourists afraid to go there. Good thing when I head there I am rooting for the Bills or I would have to spend the off season training as a mixed martial arts fighter.
    Bedard trust me any place you go and are walking down the street in the cities main party area at 3:30am wearing the arch rivals team colors there is a possibility for a problem. Not saying it is right but just saying. You are going to tell me I would be fine wearing Yankee gear in Boston late night in a party area and there is no chance a Drunk Bostonian would take issue. Keep in mind the Toronto Buffalo is a big rivalry round here.