So here's the story from Friday night....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

:dozer:

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Valerie
      I agree! I came up to Buffalo with $300 in cash! I left Buffalo with $70. I have no idea where all my money went. I also have no idea what I was drinking in the bars we went to. I know I had 2 margaritas at Fridays, 2 margaritas and a screw driver at Pearl Street before the game. And, at the game I had 3 1/2 bottles of Mikes Hard Lemonade. After we left the game, aside from the Alabama Slammer shots I bought at Pearl Street, I couldn't tell you one thing I drank or what I spent all my money on.
      those alabama slammers were pretty good.

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Valerie
        I agree! I came up to Buffalo with $300 in cash! I left Buffalo with $70. I have no idea where all my money went. I also have no idea what I was drinking in the bars we went to. I know I had 2 margaritas at Fridays, 2 margaritas and a screw driver at Pearl Street before the game. And, at the game I had 3 1/2 bottles of Mikes Hard Lemonade. After we left the game, aside from the Alabama Slammer shots I bought at Pearl Street, I couldn't tell you one thing I drank or what I spent all my money on.
        You bought some Mike's cranberry stuff for yourself and my friend. And I think you bought me a beer at Pearl St, even though I insisted that I should be the one buying drinks. The shots ran you a lot of money as well. I'm used to getting specials in Erie so I was amazed at how much drinks were in Buffalo.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
          Hate to say it guys, but between this story and what happened to some Pats fans at Ralph Wilson this year, seems like Buffalo aint really visitor friendly.
          I was thinking that myself. The more you hear about opponents visiting Buffalo, the more u think that we are becoming like Philly.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Having met HBF he is a pretty quiet guy I cant even imagine him talking trash to someone even if he was housed. He seems like a conflict avoiding dude.

If he did talk smack back to anyone, then at that point its his own fault talking smack at 3:30AM is gonna land you in the ER 9 out of ten times.

But as I said I seriously doubt he was talking cheese.
            There's no way that he was talking trash. The idiot was probably just a bit too smashed and saw the jersey and got pissed.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
              • Jul 2002

What a train wreck.
              Y'all were one tattoo short of a Britney Spears event.

Comment

• RockStar36
                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by kinigirly
                so you all went out, valerie couldn't handle her liquor, hbf got an uppercut and none of you were there to defend his honor, rockstar got lost and ended up dancing with girls that looked like highschoolers, mikey took a nap on a stretcher in the hospital and dozer picked you up when it was all over with. amateurs. i'm also horribly shocked that of all the people at this event, dozer and thurm have no contribution to the drama
                You're right.

We should have all stayed home, played scrabble, and put whipped cream and cheese whiz on our metrosexual friends face only to have him throw a temper tantrum because he has feelings for a girl.

D & S Sports

Comment

• The King
                  Without me it's just Awe so
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  I was thinking that myself. The more you hear about opponents visiting Buffalo, the more u think that we are becoming like Philly.
                  Its sad though, Buffalo doesnt have a lot going for it as it is. The last thing they need is tourists afraid to go there. Good thing when I head there I am rooting for the Bills or I would have to spend the off season training as a mixed martial arts fighter.
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                  He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                  mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by RockStar36
                    You're right.

We should have all stayed home, played scrabble, and put whipped cream and cheese whiz on our metrosexual friends face only to have him throw a temper tantrum because he has feelings for a girl.
                    Forgive Kini she lives is Alston Rock City.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Its sad though, Buffalo doesnt have a lot going for it as it is. The last thing they need is tourists afraid to go there. Good thing when I head there I am rooting for the Bills or I would have to spend the off season training as a mixed martial arts fighter.
                      Bedard trust me any place you go and are walking down the street in the cities main party area at 3:30am wearing the arch rivals team colors there is a possibility for a problem. Not saying it is right but just saying. You are going to tell me I would be fine wearing Yankee gear in Boston late night in a party area and there is no chance a Drunk Bostonian would take issue. Keep in mind the Toronto Buffalo is a big rivalry round here.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

so you all went out, valerie couldn't handle her liquor, hbf got an uppercut and none of you were there to defend his honor, rockstar got lost and ended up dancing with girls that looked like highschoolers, mikey took a nap on a stretcher in the hospital and dozer picked you up when it was all over with. amateurs. i'm also horribly shocked that of all the people at this event, dozer and thurm have no contribution to the drama
                        Can't wait until the Pro rolls back into town and Shows us how do it up right!!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by hammerbillsfan
                          Here's the view from THURM's trunk.
                          Notice the car in front of him. oops!
                          Notice the fact that you are snapping pics while I am tailing a Police car!!! NOT SMART!!!

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                            Notice the fact that you are snapping pics while I am tailing a Police car!!! NOT SMART!!!
                            I only found out when :dozer: put his hand up in front of me.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

It's the amatures that get into all these train wrecks.

That's what being a alcoholic puppet master does. He sets the gears in motion, steps back, and lets the hilarity ensue.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                                Can't wait until the Pro rolls back into town and Shows us how do it up right!!

I've tosed a few back with "The Pro"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡