So here's the story from Friday night....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: So here's the story from Friday night....

So what happened though? Did the dude come up and punch you or was anything said first?

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
      So what happened though? Did the dude come up and punch you or was anything said first?
      Having met HBF he is a pretty quiet guy I cant even imagine him talking trash to someone even if he was housed. He seems like a conflict avoiding dude.

If he did talk smack back to anyone, then at that point its his own fault talking smack at 3:30AM is gonna land you in the ER 9 out of ten times.

But as I said I seriously doubt he was talking cheese.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Valerie
        Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
        • Jul 2002

Hammerbills was NOT talking smack. First of all, we LOST the game! And we blew a 3 point lead in the third period! There was absolutely nothing to be talking smack about! We sucked on Friday night! While we were all drunk, some more than others, we were not out looking for trouble. We were a quiet group just having fun. I can assure you that Hammerbills was not asking for trouble nor was he looking for it. Whoever hit him was a complete jackass, loser!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
        Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
        The only answer I found for all this hurt
        Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Valerie
          Hammerbills was NOT talking smack. First of all, we LOST the game! And we blew a 3 point lead in the third period! There was absolutely nothing to be talking smack about! We sucked on Friday night! While we were all drunk, some more than others, we were not out looking for trouble. We were a quiet group just having fun. I can assure you that Hammerbills was not asking for trouble nor was he looking for it. Whoever hit him was a complete jackass, loser!
          You could've just said you agreed with me.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
            Man, you never leave a person who is visiting alone. Especially if they have the "other" team's colors. Unfortunately, that piece of **** is now bragging about how he bloodied up a Leaf's fan Friday night.

Glad you're OK HBF and I wish I could have met you guys out now. I hate cowards like that.
            We didn't think he was alone. I thought he was still with RockStar and I tried to get him to come with us, but he didn't want to. So I figured he was fine.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
              We didn't think he was alone. I thought he was still with RockStar and I tried to get him to come with us, but he didn't want to. So I figured he was fine.
              Pussied out Mike?

Comment

• RockStar36
                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                • Sep 2004

I remember talking to him for a few minutes when you were leaving. I had no idea that you thought he was with me though because right after you left I went back over to the girls I was talking to.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

I thought hammer was spending the night with Valerie?

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                    I drank as much as anyone that evening - (my count- approx 12 beers, 4-5 shots, 4 rum & cokes over 9 hours) but I felt "normal" (not too buzzed).

Unfortunately, this "wing man" had the other three in my squadron all flying in different directions.

I was alert enough to notice after the last round of shots- that the lights went out in Valerie's attic. The hotel was only 200-300 yards from the bar- 2 blocks away on the same street. We went a half block when Mikey noticed Hammer wasn't with us- he went back but it appered he was talking to who I thought was other Zoners.

It was one of those unfortunate deals.
                    you drank as much as everyone else, but your booze was more spread out. Valerie had it all right in row, including a bunch at the game. I had those two big beers at Fridays and then drank a ton after the game. I had about 7-8 rum and cokes, 3 bottles of beer, and I think 3 or 4 alabama slammers. 2 of them were shots and then Valerie ordered two for us near the end and they gave it in a glass with ice. She had some, but couldn't drink it anymore. I downed both of them instantly.
                    Last edited by Michael82; 03-26-2007, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• RockStar36
                      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                      • Sep 2004

It's hard to keep track of the drinks to be honest.

After Thurm and I downed the tube of beer I lost all track of alcohol and money in my pocket.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Jul 2002

you drank as much as everyone else, but your booze was more spread out. Valerie had it all right in row, including a bunch at the game. I had those two big beers at Fridays and then drank a ton after the game. I had about 7-8 rum and cokes, 4 bottles of beer, 4 or 5 alabama slammers and I had a shot of jagermeister. I had 3 of them were shots and then Valerie ordered two for us near the end and they gave it in a glass with ice. She had some, but couldn't drink it anymore. I downed both of them instantly.
                        Holy crap.

Good thing you weigh 400 pounds.

Comment

• Valerie
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                          I thought hammer was spending the night with Valerie?
                          No, Hammerbills had his own room. Mikey shared it with him on Friday night. And, I had my own room.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chubluv
                            I cant believe I missed all the action. I'm sorry I couldnt stay longer. As long as you are OK HBF thats all that matters.

We will have to schedule another night out in awhile so I can watch your back.
                            it was nice seeing you again. Sorry you missed out on the drunk fun.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36

After Thurm and I downed the tube of beer I lost all track of alcohol and money in my pocket.
                              yeah it was hard. I started out by getting free drinks from everyone. Then about $80 later, I was buying them myself and bought some for others too.

Comment

• Valerie
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36

I agree! I came up to Buffalo with $300 in cash! I left Buffalo with $70. I have no idea where all my money went. I also have no idea what I was drinking in the bars we went to. I know I had 2 margaritas at Fridays, 2 margaritas and a screw driver at Pearl Street before the game. And, at the game I had 3 1/2 bottles of Mikes Hard Lemonade. After we left the game, aside from the Alabama Slammer shots I bought at Pearl Street, I couldn't tell you one thing I drank or what I spent all my money on.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎