Thread: My take on the Bills...

Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,285 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

My take on the Bills...

First off, as I've stated in another thread (the one about Spikes being closer to being traded)... I don't want to see us draft a DT in the first, or second or maybe even the third - we don't know what we've got yet in McCargo, and Kyle Williams should continue to produce, Larry Triplett started coming on last year - it's just a dumb move IMO because there are other holes on this team that are more of a certainty. Hargrove can play inside or out as well.

Even if Spikes does get traded, I don't want to see a Linebacker taken with our #1 because I think this team will be better served by a round 1 RB (Marshawn Lynch) and a #2 WR which should be obtainable in the 2nd without us having to trade up to get back in the first. If we can complete our O (which I would say drafting Marshawn Lynch and the best WR available in the 2nd would accomplish), it WILL help protect our D.

after we've addressed RB and #2 WR, then we can go all D again - there should be a few solid LBers left in the third by the time we draft, shouldn't there - if not, we can package our second 3rd from Baltimore and a later pick (like 6th or 7th) to move up earlier in the third or maybe even get back into the late second.

I think since the O is already pretty much there, why not just stack it since it shouldn't take that much? and we can still worry about the D with what options we have left in the draft.

my draft order would be #1 RB, #2 WR, #3 LB #4 CB
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thumbs down Re: My take on the Bills...

Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore
    First off, as I've stated in another thread (the one about Spikes being closer to being traded)... I don't want to see us draft a DT in the first, or second or maybe even the third - we don't know what we've got yet in McCargo, and Kyle Williams should continue to produce, Larry Triplett started coming on last year - it's just a dumb move IMO because there are other holes on this team that are more of a certainty. Hargrove can play inside or out as well.

Even if Spikes does get traded, I don't want to see a Linebacker taken with our #1 because I think this team will be better served by a round 1 RB (Marshawn Lynch) and a #2 WR which should be obtainable in the 2nd without us having to trade up to get back in the first. If we can complete our O (which I would say drafting Marshawn Lynch and the best WR available in the 2nd would accomplish), it WILL help protect our D.

after we've addressed RB and #2 WR, then we can go all D again - there should be a few solid LBers left in the third by the time we draft, shouldn't there - if not, we can package our second 3rd from Baltimore and a later pick (like 6th or 7th) to move up earlier in the third or maybe even get back into the late second.

I think since the O is already pretty much there, why not just stack it since it shouldn't take that much? and we can still worry about the D with what options we have left in the draft.

my draft order would be #1 RB, #2 WR, #3 LB #4 CB
    Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.