Thread: Round 13: THE HOTTIES' VOTES ARE IN!

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Round 13: THE HOTTIES' VOTES ARE IN!

here we go...

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Vote #1:

I vote for Shiny Chicken.

If we were really a new tribe united, the choice would be easy. He was noticeably absent for both challenges. But since he’s friends with someone, he’ll probably stick around. Sorry Shiny, but the 4 of us busted our A$$es on that first challenge and you didn’t contribute anything. That means you “should” have to go. You should get down on your knees and plant a big wet one on your friends behind.

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Vote #2:

I vote for Patrick

The guy creeps me out.

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    So Far:

Patrick - 1
    Shiny - 1

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Vote #3:

I vote for Patrick.

Reason: He is not a team player.

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    So Far:

Patrick - 2
    Shiny - 1

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Vote #4

I vote off Patrick

He's to much an "I" Guy

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Is this all part of your plan patrick?
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Vote #5:

Shiny Chicken didn't vote, but from now on if you don't vote it's a vote against you!

Final Tally:
    Patrick76777 - 3
    Shiny Chicken - 2

Patrick...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    My Final Statement!

Let me get the bad stuff out of the way first.

Well I guess past friendships and alliances were much to strong to let go of. I was hoping that my new team would be able to ban together and dominate the challenges. Although we did a wonderful job in the first and Shelby gave a valiant effort in the second, a certain member was very silent for both. But because that member was “good friends” with another, I get the short end of the stick. It’s a shame that I can spend 4 hours Monday morning busting my ass for the team during my work time, all the while another member didn’t do A SINGLE thing to help the cause and they get to stick around. But that’s the game. It’s a vicious game and I can accept that.

Because I respect the integrity of the game, I will not reveal any details until the game is over. However, I will say that I am very disappointed that a member of the former Hotties bailed on his team in the first vote after the merge. I’m still not 100% convinced on who that member was, but he changed the power structure of the entire game and sold his teammates out. I hold no grudges to that person, I’m sure they had a valid reason for their move. But they really took the game out of my hands and the hands of the hotties at that point. And Let me say that I think the *****es played it BRILLIANTLY! I wish I could say I would have thought of it but I’d be lying. Whoever decided to switch all the votes to CP deserves to win the game for that move alone. Great move guys.

Now let me say, that I had a blast playing the game. It was a ton of fun! I’m a little upset only because like always, I wanted to win. Too bad most of the other people here wanted the same thing. LOG did a great job setting it up and running it.

As to my decision to select 3 Sexy *****es when we re-divided the tribes, I felt I had no choice. I didn’t receive a single message from my teammates with a suggestion on how to choose my team. At that point, we were a team divided and morale was running low. I do regret one of my picks for the new team; it’s the reason I’m here now. I also had another who is just too weird and cryptic and one who was no where to be found. But I was put in a difficult position from the start. I figured that I would simply take the 5 strongest players left in the game. Too bad it didn’t work. Another example of how bad the Hotties had deteriorated was when we had to vote to bring back a member. We didn’t get together and discuss our possibilities. Instead of all agreeing on whom to bring back, and pooling our efforts to accomplish that goal, we didn’t discuss the options. That ended up killing us in the end. We would have had an insurmountable lead at the merge.

(The following information will not affect any current members of the game.)
    I want it to be known that I started the original alliance that caused the problems in the hotties. Let it be known that it was NOT Jaded. I purposely set her up as the leader so that if it all went down, she would take the heat. It worked! However, I let her convince me to take a Benedict Arnold (BA) instead of another, which turned out to be a terrible decision. I have much respect for Typ0 and Shiny for being able break up the alliance. They were as good as gone but found a way out of it. Great game guys but maybe you can let up on the insults a little bit Typ0. I don’t want to mention anybody still in the game, because I don’t want to ruin any of his or her chances for victory.

I’ve watched every episode of the real show and I know that every single season, the tribe that sticks together and gets along ends up winning out. And the winner is always from that tribe. I can’t help but think that because I tried to align with 4 other members so early in the game, that I caused some of the dissention in my tribe. But I can’t take all the heat on that one. Others also contributed to the hostility in our tribe. And although we were able to get over that and win our fair share of challenges, it was that hostility and ended up costing us at the merge.

I’m not happy that I’m out of the game, I wanted to win the whole thing, but I will enjoy getting the game off of my mind. No more sneaking out of the house at night to use the computer or spending 7 hours at work trying to win the challenges. I’m not happy, but it’s probably a good thing.

I’ll have much more to say at a later date, but for now; I wish all the remaining Survivors lots of luck. May the best person win!
    Last edited by Patrick76777; 03-11-2003 at 10:13 AM.
    Resign our own guys!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Not a Team player???? Not only was Shiny not here for the two challenges but he didn't even vote! But i'm not a team player. That's a joke.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Good game Pat!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    And if you didn’t get it from my long post. No hard feelings. I had a great time. The game was a blast.

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    You were a great player, Pat. You just screwed up when we picked teams...otherwise, you had a great shot.

Saving the World One Signature at a Time! Valerie's Avatar
    Somewhere on a Beach sipping something strong
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Well said, Patrick.:peck: Thanks. Now, hurry up and get your butt over to cast away island. I've been waiting for you.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    It was my bad... I probably should've been voted off... I've barely been here... school's been kicking my ass the past few days... Patrick has good reason to be pissed off... Idunno why you guys voted off him instead of me...

Legendary Zoner Earthquake Enyart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    That makes two of us.

My @$$ is extra crispy!! The Colonel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    *licks fingers* Make that 3!

Kill 'em all, let the Colonel sort 'em out ... into delicious buckets of original and extra crispy!