Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 14: THE VOTES ARE IN!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
    well, it's been fun guys, thanks to everyone who played good luck to those still in it, because no matter how well you play, you gotta have some luck to win this thing! and thanks LoG for running this thing, it was a blast. SOmetimes the cards just don't fall your way.

Every pay attention in the next couple days, because I am writing my survivor memiors! Its gonna be called: THE DEMISE OF THE HOTTIES (from and insider's perspective!). In it I will detail what really happened, who the REAL leaders were, what I knew that people thought I didn't, and how several dumb mistakes can change a whole game! Stay tuned!

I’m dying to see this.
    Resign our own guys!

Expert on Experts SoCalBillsFan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    of course, nothing personal, it's a game Thanks though !

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Hey socal, you stole my idea

Once you write your memoirs, mine will be coming soon after... but I've already let loose most of the previously hidden information.

Saving the World One Signature at a Time! Valerie's Avatar
    Somewhere on a Beach sipping something strong
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Your memoirs better include and apology to me. I won't be writing any since I had no freaking clue what was going on with my team. I think they were all in some sort of conspiracy with each other and with members of the *****es. The only thing I wanted was to be a strong, unified team and go into the merge the bigger team. That didn't happen.

It was a blast though and I can't believe how much time and work it took. Log did a great job!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Legendary Zoner Earthquake Enyart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Your team did go into the merge with more members.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Yeah, but they weren't the strongest members, as you can see. And, someone from my team was stabbing everyone in the back. I have my ideas as to who that person is. In this kind of a game, NO ONE is trustworthy, except me of course. :)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Fact is, everybody thinks they knew what was going on, when the truth is, everybody had backroom plans. I had a plan to get to the final two that may have worked had we not had that CP vote.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Pat, Jaded - quit your *****ing already.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    *****ing! I'm hardly *****ing. I'm just talking about the game.

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Wait til I release MY memoirs.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by lordofgun
    Wait til I release MY memoirs.

I’m dying to see that.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Jaded, believe it or not, there was much much less conspiracy than you think. There was no conspiracy against you.... voting you off was a "gametime" decision.... not because you were dangerous to our alliance... but just because everyone felt you would be too dangerous after the merge... too unpredictable.

We wanted to win challenge 10 so you wouldn't get voted off at all... Typo and I were saying we should get rid of Patrick, since he seemed to be a shady character in the game... and I applaud him for keeping us confused. The other two felt you were more of a threat.... that you were bitter at us and might join with the *****es... so Typo and I caved and voted you off.

Another point I'd like to make, now that I'm voted off... and so are Typo, Socal, and PA. Our alliance only formed as a counter-alliance. We knew that if you, Patrick, ticat, PA, and Jack were not broken up, that the 3 of us and clump would not make it to the merger.... despite the fact that ticat and Jack were the two weakest links on the team.

PA felt he was out of the loop with your alliance... knew he was likely to be the first target once you eliminated everyone else. So I personally dealt with PA. Yes, it was me, not Typ0, as everyone seemed to think, that lured PA away from the dark side.

Now, at this time we really thought that you were at the head of your alliance... we didn't realize that as you have no said, you were Patrick's puppet. PA informed us of this. Unfortunately Typ0 had already been too harsh with you... mainly because he wanted to convince CP... the lone wolf on the team that you were a danger, so he would vote with us if we voted for you.

But then he realized you weren't in charge... he tried t make peace, once he saw how extremely valuable you were in the next few challenges. But I think you mistakenly thought it was a rouse... all fake. Believe it or not, he was being quite sincere when he ranked you as the top player on the team.

Typ0 was wrongly fingered thoughout much of the game. His interests always did lie with the hotties doing well. Our original plan was to get to a point where it was me, typ0, Jaded, socal, CP, and PA... honestly, that would have been the strongest group in the game... although the SB's might not agree. Typo actually offered to be the next voted off at that point. He was not interested in winning. I wish some of you could have seen some of the personal conversations Ihad with him. He really was very team-oriented... was just in it for the fun, not for the win.

Which leads me to my next point. Typo did not fix challenge 10. Unless he had some grand scheme that he kept very well hidden from me, which I highly doubt. Typ0 had absolutely no reason at all to throw challenge 10. He wanted to win, and was unfairly blamed for the Hotties loss. That loss was more my fault than either CP or Typ0. Even if CP's smiley had been found, Ineglected to check the private forum and never saw tha my smiley had already been found. We still would have lost. Istill think something strange happened during chellenge 10. What? I don't know. I know it wasn't Typ0's doing, though. Iknow he and CP checked that thread multiple times without finding a thing. Then Iknow someone convinced CP it was Typ0's doing, therefore, making him bitter, no longer want to play, and vote for himsef to be voted off. I think someone was behind a master plan... knew this would cause CP not to trust us... knew this would cause a tie vote instead of a SB being voted off, which would have happened after challenge 11, had it not been for CP's stunning vote for himself.

So there, you have a large portion of my memoirs... I'm sure I'll add more to it later. All truth... believe it or not. I'm very interested in what socal has to say... all along Ifelt there was more to him than met the eye... and I'm...... intrigued by what he might have tosay Once this is all over, I plan to write a complete summary of the game based on all the information I can get.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    that should cause some interesting discussion. I think I let a few cats out of the bag there.

I, personally would love tosee everyone who at least made it beyond th first 6 or 7 cuts write a little piece on what their view of the game was.

Oh, and I'd like to add another thing to my previous post, in response to Jaded's statemeent about conspiring with the SB's.
    I thinksomeone was too. Ihonestly don't know who. Ican say with 99% certainty it wasn't Typ0 and with about 90% certainty it wasn't PA... and I really don't think it was socal either.... that was a wildcard that had me confused the entire time.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Chicken, despite my "alliance" I really was working for the TEAM and trying to help us win all the challenges. I was in a tough spot since I'm friends with EVERYONE and I didn't want to vote anyone off. I think that's what screwed me in the end. As far as Jack and Ticat go, I really didn't think Jack was a weak member, at least not at the time he was voted off. He was around and, from what I can remember, participated in all of the challenges. At that point, PA was the weakest member and he should've been voted off. All along I was planning on voting the WEAK members off the team. I wanted to be a strong and unified team but because of Typ0 and his constant harassment of me the first two days, he split the team and it was hard to get us to come together after that. We kinda rallied but the damage was done, IMHO. I voted for Typ0 after that round because I felt he was making our team weak.

Regarding Ticat, before anyone even talked about who to vote off, I had made my decision that he had to go. He was a weak member after that rhyming challenge and I PM'd him and told him that I was voting for him. You guys had me all wrong as far as what I was doing and what I had planned to do. And, no one would listen to me. I busted my butt for the team and then I got screwed. I was pissed! I get about as much respect at work, which is what lead me to my unnecessary outburst. Sorry again for that.

Anyway, it's over and there really are no hard feelings, but I still do want to know which one of you screwed the team and joined forces with the *****es.
    Last edited by Valerie; 03-12-2003 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Because I would too!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Shiny, what you don’t know, is that you were supposed to be the first to go. The plan was to take you out, but when MyBills didn’t show up for the challenge, we changed our vote. I guess that was a mistake on my part. Jaded didn’t want to vote her off, but I thought if we voted her off, we wouldn’t give up the fact that we were in an alliance. I thought that you guys would have thought we were just voting the weakest off. Hindsight is 20/20 and I never could have known that you would have broken up the alliance. Had PA not left us, You wouldn’t have known about the alliance until it was much too late.

Also, in the second vote, Jack (I’m pretty sure it was Jack) didn’t hear from us on who he should vote for. So instead of waiting to hear, he got nervous that we bailed on him and cast his vote. That combined with the fact that PA bailed is the reason we only had 3 votes for Typ0. Had we got to him sooner, things would have been different. But that’s what makes this game so different. On the real show, everyone votes at the same time keeping everyone’s on the same page.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Personally, I think it was PA. He was playing both sides of the fence and lying to me the few times I did talk to him. Out of everyone on my team, I trusted him the least.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I don’t think any of was with them. I think we all had conversations with them, but nobody made any deals. CP was a lone wolf. And if he did (god I hope not) cast that vote for himself, then he is responsible for the downfall of the team. Typ0 may have had good intentions, but his constant *****ing really hurt in the end.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Patrick76777
    *****ing! I'm hardly *****ing. I'm just talking about the game.
    Here is a good imitation of you and jaded:

I’m not going to complain. I’ll accept what happened as part of the game. Just one thing, ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain