Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Round 14: THE VOTES ARE IN!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    You will always be a winner to me, J7
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Saving the World One Signature at a Time! Valerie's Avatar
    Somewhere on a Beach sipping something strong
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Let's face it, I'm a loser on loser island with the rest of my loser team. lol At least we've been reunited once again. Now we can rule loser island.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    So I was the original first target. A little birdie told me that early on and I didn't belive them. I was a lot more active than most members uring the first couple challenges Now why would you have even thought of voting me off

My point was that if your alliance hadn't have formed, ours never would have either. And we did know about your alliance before PA broke ranks... we just were wrong about your leader... we knew who was in it... that was all too easy.

And I don't think PA was the shady one either.... I'm probably one of the only ones he was completely honest with... and since it doesn't matter anymore... we as well had a plan to make us the last two... I dunno what your plabn was patrick... but I think ours would have beat yours ... if only clump hadn't voted for himself... which I'm quite sure he did. He wanted out.

But Jaded, can you blame Typo for thinking it was you? Your alliance had things set up to make you look like the leader... then when he tried to make peace with you, you didn't believe him... and you didn't seem to want to forgive him... so he took that as you were hiding something.

If you two had come straight out about your alliance as soon as we broke it up, we would have thought of you completely as equals... I tried to say that... but I guess you didn't believe me. I was really being honest I don't blame you though... it was too hard to see what we were really up to... even though we were being quite straightforward.

Oh, and Patrick, a personal apology for you getting voted off before me. I have no idea why the voted you off before me... that must have pissed you off. I didn't make any sort of deal for that to happen. Like I've said before, school hit me hard early this week, so I was very inactive in the game.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    How can you say that PA was honest, Chicken? He was the biggest liar in the game. How do you agree to join forces with someone and then after one vote turn around and totally stab them in the back? I think, out of everyone, his actions not only hurt me the most but also surprised me. And, it really sucked because I talked with him the night before because I was upset about things. He used everything I talked to him about against me. Talk about playing the game and screwing the people who trust you.

And, if you guys would've just thought about things for a minute, you had to see that I'm not sneaky enough to start things up with people. I didn't talk to ANYONE during the game, but you all were conspiring and plotting since day one. So, don't go telling me that it was because of my alliance that you guys had one. Even I'm not that dumb. lol

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I heard that they voted me off because they were afraid I had something brewing. They were probably right. Now that I think about it, I should have had you convince Shelby to join us and take out BillC. That might have worked. She’s screwed now anyway.

I’d still like to know how you knew about are alliance so quick. At first I thought someone was watching our PM’s. You were our first target because you were very loud at the beginning of the game. You were making a lot of noise and it made me think you were unstable.

I’m sure we all had a plan to get to the final 2. I can’t tell you what my plan was yet. Hell it probably would have failed anyway.
    Resign our own guys!

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I think everyone just assumed Jaded and Pat would have an alliance. I know I would have.

This is getting good.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Yeah, we were together, but Patrick was the brains of the operation. I was just around for my good looks.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Jaded 7

Probably. I saw some of those threads you started in the *****es private forum. How you're "playing a game with me." What game were you playing with me, Gunzlingr? Obviously I lost. lol
    lol I'd be the first to admit I did talk bad about you but thats because I dont like you to be honest.You can talk bad about me as well really doesnt bother me I'm just being honest so dont expect an apology from me ......

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I was afraid of that. But I knew I could trust her. And I knew that she would follow my plan. The problem is, we ended up taking 3 other guys she was close with. I’ve said from the beginning that I wanted Socal instead of PA. And I would have loved CP, but we wasn’t responding.

ArcticWildMan
    Glad to see your modesty hasn't diminished any, Jaded.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    That's nice Brian. You don't even know me to say that you don't like me. Although, I don't care what you said about me. You're not worth me getting upset about. You don't matter.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I also wanted to talk to Typ0 and Shiny about setting up a fake alliance, but Typ0 was vehemently against and alliance and I thought we had smooth sailing after mybills left. If Jack would have just waited for our word, we would have kept the upper hand.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by ArcticWildMan Glad to see your modesty hasn't diminished any, Jaded.
    I was making a joke, Arctic. You should lighten up a bit and not take every thing I say so seriously.

ArcticWildMan
    I was joking....I guess I should have used a lol smilie....geesh.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Holy :angry:!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Jaded 7
    That's nice Brian. You don't even know me to say that you don't like me. Although, I don't care what you said about me. You're not worth me getting upset about. You don't matter.
    This is the main reason I dont like you ! Want honesty? You got it from me

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    First in response to Jaded. We really did form only in response to your group. Choose to believe me or not. I have no reason to lie at this point. I don't think you're dumb. But I do think you would be dumb to not believe me.

I'll tell you exactly what happened. Istarted the game not wanting to e part of any sort of alliance. I was hoping the whole team would just play as a team and vote off the weakest players. Typ0 agreed with me. I could see that by statements in the forum. Whatever your intentions were, Jaded, you were in league with Patrick. And as Patrick openly admitted, until mybills didn't contribute in challenge 2, you guys were going to vote me off, simply because of my heavy involvement. I was asctively participating in trying to get some teamwork going and you guys felt I was a threat... to your alliance.

I first started talking when a person who will remain unnamed until after the game is over warned me Iwas at risk of being voted off. I didn't think this was fair, considering I had worked hard. It looked like I was going to get voted off simply because I was a strong player and was not part of an alliance.

Patrick, it wasn't difficult to figure out your alliance. I knew where typ0 and socal stood, just by conversations with them. I knew for certain mybills wasn't involved, once she got voted off. CP just seemed to be acting alone. Until the voteoff of mybills, we merely had suspicions... after she got voted off, suspicioins were confirmed, because I knew who made all the other votes.

We suspected Jaded was at the center of the alliance at that point because of what was really the sensitive nature of the vote off. Since mybills got voted off, it seemed like Jaded's doing simply because we knew she felt for her for the hard time she was going through... it simply made sense for it to be Jaded.

Again, at that point, you had an alliance of 5 people, two of whom were the weakest on the team. Jack had been slow with the challenges.... but had also been very inactive with teamwork... he was not taking an active role. The rest of us felt it wouldn't be right for us toget voted off before Jack and ticat, simply because of an alliance. That is why we formed, hoestly. We had no other reason. I applaud PA switching sides... not just because what he did kept me surviving longer, but because he saw the folly of your alliance. He saw that if your alliance were to prevail, we would have been decimated even earlier than we actually were.

I like you Jaded, but you're being two-faced on this. On one hand you're talking about teamwork and being all about the team, but on the other hand, you're calling out PA because he deserted your alliance. It was because of PA that Jack got voted off instead of you. I bet you didn't know that. It was PA that convinced us we were wrong about you, that you were merely being dragged along. It was PA that said to us you were getting sick of that alliance crap. We were ready to convince him to vote you off with us, until he said that. He changed our minds about you. And after your amazing effort in challenge 3, we saw he was right. We did change our mind about you, but the damage was already done. I wish you hadn't been so bitter about typ0's early allegations. We did have reason to believe you were at the head of that alliance. We were proven wrong, we tried to make up for it, but you wouldn't let us and you just caused typ0 to get defensive when you kept trying to say he was splitting the team... even after he said you were the strongest player on the Hotties.

If you two had allowed PA to be more involved in your decision making process, he would have not felt so vulnerable. He didn't think he could survive with you... he knew he was a goner if he stayed. Anyone would have made the decision he did in his position.

In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Brian H

This is the main reason I dont like you ! Want honesty? You got it from me

I'm with J7 on this one- I'm not one to get riled over any of this or any individual. I'll accept people for who they are and how they act.....:)