Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Round 14: THE VOTES ARE IN!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Ok Bill C !

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Oooops Im sorry your mask is off now Hi Dozer...

Saving the World One Signature at a Time! Valerie's Avatar
    Somewhere on a Beach sipping something strong
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I'm not being two-faced, Chicken. You want me to read and believe everything you've told me, why is it so difficult for you to believe what I've told you? I wanted the strong players to survive. I wanted to be a strong team, but when Typ0 started in on me before the first challenge even took place, that was it. He's the one who tore this team apart, not me. See, what PA told you was the truth. I told him that I wasn't happy about being in an alliance and that I wanted the team to succeed but I was sick of Typ0 and his constant trouble-making, which is why I voted for him and wanted him out. I have no reason to lie.

And, trust me, you'd be pissed if you were constantly being picked on. You applaud PA for switching sides, I don't think that was right. He gave us his word and then he went back on it. At least when I gave my word to Patrick, I stood by it. I never once fed him to the lions and ratted him out. I'd never do that. I was really hoping that once we started winning challenges, things would settle down, but you guys had already formed an alliance and were voting off strong members of the team. If I was the strongest member, I never should've been voted off that early. You're the one talking out of both sides of your mouth, not me.

I wish I had inside information I could share, but I don't have any because I wasn't talking to anyone. I think out of the entire team, I was the most out of the loop, yet I was the one who took the biggest fall. It's funny how that worked out. lol

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Brian H This is the main reason I dont like you ! Want honesty? You got it from me
    Huh? I'm confused by your comment, Bri. Okay, whatever you say!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Jaded :ko: Brian H lol

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    You'd hit a girl? What kind of a man are you, Bri?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    lol Its only "cyber space" like you always say.......

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    (I haven't done this in a while)
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day PA Season Ticket Holder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Ever think that accepting your alliance wasn't my strategy in the first place?

I wanted an alliance with them guys from the start, and accepting yours was the best way to succeed at getting rid of you guys and forming one with them.

I wanted me and Shiny to go all the way, I won't deny that. It was gonna work till Jaded started all the crap after the challenge when she accused Typ0 of fixing it. That was just childish.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder Ever think that accepting your alliance wasn't my strategy in the first place?

I wanted an alliance with them guys from the start, and accepting yours was the best way to succeed at getting rid of you guys and forming one with them.

I wanted me and Shiny to go all the way, I won't deny that. It was gonna work till Jaded started all the crap after the challenge when she accused Typ0 of fixing it. That was just childish.
    Excuse me, but I didn't accuse Typ0 of fixing that challenge, that was CP. I don't know why or where he got that idea from, but it wasn't me. I didn't accuse anyone of anything, but I did think something fishy was going on.

Regarding your comment about alliances and strategies, so you lied to me from day one? See, all you guys had plans and strategies in the works when I had none. The only think I agred to was joining forces with Patrick. Other than that, I had no plans and I wasn't conspiring with anyone. And you guys accuse me of not playing fair?

You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day PA Season Ticket Holder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Ummm, wasn't conspiring with Patrick to form your original alliance the same thing we did? LOL

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Ido believe everything you've said in this thread, Jaded. Inever said I didn't. What I don't understand is that you freely admit you started the game in an alliance; Patrick admits your alliance was going to vote me off purely because I was so active in the forum; yet you're mad at Typ0 for uncovering your alliance publically and blame him for destroying the alliance. Typ0 wasn't right about you leading the alliance, but he was right about you being a part of one.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. If the two of you had come out and admitted everything after your alliance lost its voting power, our alliance would have dissolved, we would have had no need for it. We felt we were protecting ourselves from being unfairly voted off. If youhad been completely open about your alliance, you wouldn't have been voted off.

The fact was, once ticat, Jack, and mybills were gone, all 7 remaining members were strong players. I still stand by in my view that that was the strongest team at any point in this game.

We didn't vote you off because you weren't part of our alliance. We voted you off because of how bitter you still were towards us for blaming you in the beginning. Since you refused to forgive us, we didn't know what to expect from you after the merge, especially if we voted off patrick, your last remaining ally. Patrick we knew would do whatever it took to save his own ass, so some felt he was a safer bet for us to keep with the team. I disagreed. Ithought it might be possible to convince you we weren't out to get you, because we weren't. But I see now that you would have never believed me, so perhaps socal and PA were right

In hindsight, we should have voted off Clump instead of you. He was actually the least predictable. No one figured, though, that he would just try to get himsellf voted off the next round. That's what screwed us.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I didn't conspire. I was asked and I accepted. I hadn't given any thought as to who I wanted to vote off nor did I really think it would turn out the way it did. As you and I have already discussed, I wasn't thrilled about any alliance and I wanted the strong to survive. I was honest with you when we talked that night. Obviously, you weren't honest with me.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I had no intentions of conspiring with you guys from the day I said yes. I wasn't that naive not to know what was going on, so I used it against you.

What better opportunity could you have then to accept their proposal, join one with the team you wanted to, and not have to worry about them getting stronger.

I was gpnna leave after the first vote, but I felt mybills should've went, that's why I voted with you guys. She missed the 1st two challenges, and then Jaded said she was having problems so that made my vote definite. Anybody but mybills that nite, and I would've swung it then.

It would've been a travesty to see you guys run everyone along. The plan worked out great, but we came up short because CP sided with you guys. Oh well, it was a good time.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    This crap is so stupid!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    We may go to freaking war and all you people are *****ing about is this??

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I didn't think that CP sided with us. I only talked to him once, the morning after our talk because I was still confused as to who I was going to vote for.

Obviously I was very naive and unfortunately I took everyone, except Gunzlingr, who was the only member of the *****es to PM me, at their word. Next time I'll know better and I'll know not to trust anyone but myself. It's a learning process. :)

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Exactly, Jaded, you agreed to form an alliance with Patrick..... and ticat and Jack and PA. You had plans before I even thought of having plans, or at least you were a major participant in Patrick's plan. I was playing it alone at first. After I saw that you guys had an overwhelming alliance, what did you expect me... and for that matter typ0 and socal.... to do? Just continue to play it alone and let Patrick's alliance vote us off one by one?

If Typ0 hadn't started bringing your alliance out in the open, I probably would have been Patrick's next target. And if I hadn't joined forces with Typ0 and socal and then brought PA over, I would have been a goner. Can you deny that? Can you deny that I played very strongly in th early rounds? Would it have been right for me to be the next voted off? I don't think it would have been. At that point in the game, typ0, me, socal, and clump were all among the most active players on the team. In order to keep your alliance together, you would have had to vote one of us off.

Tell me, what would you have expected us to do?
    Last edited by Shiny Chicken; 03-12-2003 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Ok, I have had my fun.....I will help you out J7.