• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

What's to stop the guys from voting in a block??

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Do you think those 3 have the brains to get together and do that??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

Well what if us guys vote as a block too? if we tie we lose 2 both people
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

Way too much kibitzing from the peanut gallery.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

your key word "IF" means you haven't even talked about all this...5 will get you 10 the women have already chosen their victim.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Patrick76777
              • Jul 2002

Sure, I can see it happening. But it won’t. I think I have a pretty good idea of what’s going on and who’s with whom! But I think, (think being the operative word here) that one of the members is a loner. And because of that, they will not go far. Being a loner works early, but is fatal late. Conventional wisdom would be to vote MissB out (because she's not around much anymore). But that would be a mistake. She will not be strong in the challenges. The key now is getting rid of the strong. If you don’t, someone is bound to run off with 3 or 4 challenges in a row and take this thing to the end. If they follow along with this strategy, You’ll SEE one of the stronger players gone today. This would probably be the best move for all involved. However the plan will probably be to bust up the alliances that have been formed. That’s why I’m sticking to my original prediction.
              Last edited by Patrick76777; 03-12-2003, 09:50 AM.
              Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                Way too much kibitzing from the peanut gallery.

Hey all I know is that I haven't played, read less than 1% of the posts and made over 10,000 ZBs in one day from lending ZBs out. I think that makes me the winner of this thing.

Comment

• gunzlingr
                  • Jul 2002

Maybe there is a masterplan that is bigger than any one individual? The plan must succeed!
                  You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                    Expert on Experts
                    • Jul 2002

well, it's been fun guys, thanks to everyone who played good luck to those still in it, because no matter how well you play, you gotta have some luck to win this thing! and thanks LoG for running this thing, it was a blast. SOmetimes the cards just don't fall your way.

Every pay attention in the next couple days, because I am writing my survivor memiors! Its gonna be called: THE DEMISE OF THE HOTTIES (from and insider's perspective!). In it I will detail what really happened, who the REAL leaders were, what I knew that people thought I didn't, and how several dumb mistakes can change a whole game! Stay tuned!

Comment

• BironsGirl43
                      Can suck a golf-ball through a garden-hose.
                      • Oct 2002

Bye SoCal.. you will be missed! Again it wasn't anything personal and I have already talked to you about it.. :)

SoCal :peck: BG
                      ~*Let's go Buffalo*~

Comment

• Patrick76777
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
                        well, it's been fun guys, thanks to everyone who played good luck to those still in it, because no matter how well you play, you gotta have some luck to win this thing! and thanks LoG for running this thing, it was a blast. SOmetimes the cards just don't fall your way.

Every pay attention in the next couple days, because I am writing my survivor memiors! Its gonna be called: THE DEMISE OF THE HOTTIES (from and insider's perspective!). In it I will detail what really happened, who the REAL leaders were, what I knew that people thought I didn't, and how several dumb mistakes can change a whole game! Stay tuned!

I’m dying to see this.
                        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                          Expert on Experts
                          • Jul 2002

of course, nothing personal, it's a game Thanks though !

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                            Shinier than your mom
                            • Jul 2002

Hey socal, you stole my idea

Once you write your memoirs, mine will be coming soon after... but I've already let loose most of the previously hidden information.

Comment

• Jaded 7
                              Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                              • Jul 2002

Your memoirs better include and apology to me. I won't be writing any since I had no freaking clue what was going on with my team. I think they were all in some sort of conspiracy with each other and with members of the *****es. The only thing I wanted was to be a strong, unified team and go into the merge the bigger team. That didn't happen.

It was a blast though and I can't believe how much time and work it took. Log did a great job!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                              Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                              The only answer I found for all this hurt
                              Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Jul 2002

Your team did go into the merge with more members.

Comment

Working...
                                X