Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Mr. President. Now you can officially join the X-Presidents!
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

Oh, I forgot
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Jaded 7
        Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gunzlingr Do I owe you an apology?
        Probably. I saw some of those threads you started in the *****es private forum. How you're "playing a game with me." What game were you playing with me, Gunzlingr? Obviously I lost. lol

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
        Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
        The only answer I found for all this hurt
        Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

I cant reveal it until the game is over!

Comment

• Jaded 7
            • Jul 2002

But I lost, right?

Comment

• gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

You will always be a winner to me, J7

Comment

• Jaded 7
                • Jul 2002

Let's face it, I'm a loser on loser island with the rest of my loser team. lol At least we've been reunited once again. Now we can rule loser island.

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                  Shinier than your mom
                  • Jul 2002

So I was the original first target. A little birdie told me that early on and I didn't belive them. I was a lot more active than most members uring the first couple challenges Now why would you have even thought of voting me off

My point was that if your alliance hadn't have formed, ours never would have either. And we did know about your alliance before PA broke ranks... we just were wrong about your leader... we knew who was in it... that was all too easy.

And I don't think PA was the shady one either.... I'm probably one of the only ones he was completely honest with... and since it doesn't matter anymore... we as well had a plan to make us the last two... I dunno what your plabn was patrick... but I think ours would have beat yours ... if only clump hadn't voted for himself... which I'm quite sure he did. He wanted out.

But Jaded, can you blame Typo for thinking it was you? Your alliance had things set up to make you look like the leader... then when he tried to make peace with you, you didn't believe him... and you didn't seem to want to forgive him... so he took that as you were hiding something.

If you two had come straight out about your alliance as soon as we broke it up, we would have thought of you completely as equals... I tried to say that... but I guess you didn't believe me. I was really being honest I don't blame you though... it was too hard to see what we were really up to... even though we were being quite straightforward.

Oh, and Patrick, a personal apology for you getting voted off before me. I have no idea why the voted you off before me... that must have pissed you off. I didn't make any sort of deal for that to happen. Like I've said before, school hit me hard early this week, so I was very inactive in the game.

Comment

• Jaded 7
                    • Jul 2002

How can you say that PA was honest, Chicken? He was the biggest liar in the game. How do you agree to join forces with someone and then after one vote turn around and totally stab them in the back? I think, out of everyone, his actions not only hurt me the most but also surprised me. And, it really sucked because I talked with him the night before because I was upset about things. He used everything I talked to him about against me. Talk about playing the game and screwing the people who trust you.

And, if you guys would've just thought about things for a minute, you had to see that I'm not sneaky enough to start things up with people. I didn't talk to ANYONE during the game, but you all were conspiring and plotting since day one. So, don't go telling me that it was because of my alliance that you guys had one. Even I'm not that dumb. lol

Comment

• gunzlingr
                      • Jul 2002

Comment

• Patrick76777
                        • Jul 2002

I heard that they voted me off because they were afraid I had something brewing. They were probably right. Now that I think about it, I should have had you convince Shelby to join us and take out BillC. That might have worked. She’s screwed now anyway.

I’d still like to know how you knew about are alliance so quick. At first I thought someone was watching our PM’s. You were our first target because you were very loud at the beginning of the game. You were making a lot of noise and it made me think you were unstable.

I’m sure we all had a plan to get to the final 2. I can’t tell you what my plan was yet. Hell it probably would have failed anyway.
                        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

I think everyone just assumed Jaded and Pat would have an alliance. I know I would have.

This is getting good.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Jaded 7
                            • Jul 2002

Yeah, we were together, but Patrick was the brains of the operation. I was just around for my good looks.

Comment

• Brian H
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Nov 2002

Originally posted by Jaded 7

Probably. I saw some of those threads you started in the *****es private forum. How you're "playing a game with me." What game were you playing with me, Gunzlingr? Obviously I lost. lol
                              lol I'd be the first to admit I did talk bad about you but thats because I dont like you to be honest.You can talk bad about me as well really doesnt bother me I'm just being honest so dont expect an apology from me ......
                              ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Patrick76777
                                • Jul 2002

I was afraid of that. But I knew I could trust her. And I knew that she would follow my plan. The problem is, we ended up taking 3 other guys she was close with. I’ve said from the beginning that I wanted Socal instead of PA. And I would have loved CP, but we wasn’t responding.
                                Resign our own guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X