Round 14: THE VOTES ARE IN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArcticWildMan

Glad to see your modesty hasn't diminished any, Jaded.

Comment

• Jaded 7
      Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
      • Jul 2002

That's nice Brian. You don't even know me to say that you don't like me. Although, I don't care what you said about me. You're not worth me getting upset about. You don't matter.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
      Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
      The only answer I found for all this hurt
      Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

I also wanted to talk to Typ0 and Shiny about setting up a fake alliance, but Typ0 was vehemently against and alliance and I thought we had smooth sailing after mybills left. If Jack would have just waited for our word, we would have kept the upper hand.
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Jaded 7
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan Glad to see your modesty hasn't diminished any, Jaded.
            I was making a joke, Arctic. You should lighten up a bit and not take every thing I say so seriously.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I was joking....I guess I should have used a lol smilie....geesh.

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla *****
                • Jul 2002

Holy :angry:!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Brian H
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Nov 2002

Originally posted by Jaded 7
                  That's nice Brian. You don't even know me to say that you don't like me. Although, I don't care what you said about me. You're not worth me getting upset about. You don't matter.
                  This is the main reason I dont like you ! Want honesty? You got it from me
                  ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                    Shinier than your mom
                    • Jul 2002

First in response to Jaded. We really did form only in response to your group. Choose to believe me or not. I have no reason to lie at this point. I don't think you're dumb. But I do think you would be dumb to not believe me.

I'll tell you exactly what happened. Istarted the game not wanting to e part of any sort of alliance. I was hoping the whole team would just play as a team and vote off the weakest players. Typ0 agreed with me. I could see that by statements in the forum. Whatever your intentions were, Jaded, you were in league with Patrick. And as Patrick openly admitted, until mybills didn't contribute in challenge 2, you guys were going to vote me off, simply because of my heavy involvement. I was asctively participating in trying to get some teamwork going and you guys felt I was a threat... to your alliance.

I first started talking when a person who will remain unnamed until after the game is over warned me Iwas at risk of being voted off. I didn't think this was fair, considering I had worked hard. It looked like I was going to get voted off simply because I was a strong player and was not part of an alliance.

Patrick, it wasn't difficult to figure out your alliance. I knew where typ0 and socal stood, just by conversations with them. I knew for certain mybills wasn't involved, once she got voted off. CP just seemed to be acting alone. Until the voteoff of mybills, we merely had suspicions... after she got voted off, suspicioins were confirmed, because I knew who made all the other votes.

We suspected Jaded was at the center of the alliance at that point because of what was really the sensitive nature of the vote off. Since mybills got voted off, it seemed like Jaded's doing simply because we knew she felt for her for the hard time she was going through... it simply made sense for it to be Jaded.

Again, at that point, you had an alliance of 5 people, two of whom were the weakest on the team. Jack had been slow with the challenges.... but had also been very inactive with teamwork... he was not taking an active role. The rest of us felt it wouldn't be right for us toget voted off before Jack and ticat, simply because of an alliance. That is why we formed, hoestly. We had no other reason. I applaud PA switching sides... not just because what he did kept me surviving longer, but because he saw the folly of your alliance. He saw that if your alliance were to prevail, we would have been decimated even earlier than we actually were.

I like you Jaded, but you're being two-faced on this. On one hand you're talking about teamwork and being all about the team, but on the other hand, you're calling out PA because he deserted your alliance. It was because of PA that Jack got voted off instead of you. I bet you didn't know that. It was PA that convinced us we were wrong about you, that you were merely being dragged along. It was PA that said to us you were getting sick of that alliance crap. We were ready to convince him to vote you off with us, until he said that. He changed our minds about you. And after your amazing effort in challenge 3, we saw he was right. We did change our mind about you, but the damage was already done. I wish you hadn't been so bitter about typ0's early allegations. We did have reason to believe you were at the head of that alliance. We were proven wrong, we tried to make up for it, but you wouldn't let us and you just caused typ0 to get defensive when you kept trying to say he was splitting the team... even after he said you were the strongest player on the Hotties.

If you two had allowed PA to be more involved in your decision making process, he would have not felt so vulnerable. He didn't think he could survive with you... he knew he was a goner if he stayed. Anyone would have made the decision he did in his position.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Brian H

This is the main reason I dont like you ! Want honesty? You got it from me

I'm with J7 on this one- I'm not one to get riled over any of this or any individual. I'll accept people for who they are and how they act.....:)

Comment

• Brian H
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Nov 2002

Ok Bill C !
                        ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Brian H
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Nov 2002

Oooops Im sorry your mask is off now Hi Dozer...
                          ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Jaded 7
                            • Jul 2002

I'm not being two-faced, Chicken. You want me to read and believe everything you've told me, why is it so difficult for you to believe what I've told you? I wanted the strong players to survive. I wanted to be a strong team, but when Typ0 started in on me before the first challenge even took place, that was it. He's the one who tore this team apart, not me. See, what PA told you was the truth. I told him that I wasn't happy about being in an alliance and that I wanted the team to succeed but I was sick of Typ0 and his constant trouble-making, which is why I voted for him and wanted him out. I have no reason to lie.

And, trust me, you'd be pissed if you were constantly being picked on. You applaud PA for switching sides, I don't think that was right. He gave us his word and then he went back on it. At least when I gave my word to Patrick, I stood by it. I never once fed him to the lions and ratted him out. I'd never do that. I was really hoping that once we started winning challenges, things would settle down, but you guys had already formed an alliance and were voting off strong members of the team. If I was the strongest member, I never should've been voted off that early. You're the one talking out of both sides of your mouth, not me.

I wish I had inside information I could share, but I don't have any because I wasn't talking to anyone. I think out of the entire team, I was the most out of the loop, yet I was the one who took the biggest fall. It's funny how that worked out. lol

Comment

• Jaded 7
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Brian H This is the main reason I dont like you ! Want honesty? You got it from me
                              Huh? I'm confused by your comment, Bri. Okay, whatever you say!

Comment

• Brian H
                                All-Pro Zoner
                                • Nov 2002

Jaded :ko: Brian H lol
                                ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

Working...
                                X