Action PC Football 2007 can now be ordered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Action PC Football 2007 can now be ordered!

<TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK12 hideFocus style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10px" tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #6699cc; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d4dde6" bgColor=#d4dde6>Available May 4th!</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: #285685; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif">Orders are now being accepted! The complete 2007 Game with 2006 season statistics will be available for download or shipping on May 4th. For fastest service during our busiest time of the year we recommend trying our new download service. With our new download service you save on shipping charges and you'll be playing the game within 10 minutes!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Last edited by madness; 04-27-2007, 07:45 AM.
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: Action PC Football 2007 can now be ordered!

rankings will be out Friday sometime.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
      rankings will be out Friday sometime.

i can't wait to see all the 10's on my team.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

I will be ordering the game this week.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

I forget who half my players are. I cant wait to get back into the swing!
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
            i can't wait to see all the 10's on my team.
            Don't beat yourself up. There has to be a couple of us that has a few 10 year scrubs on our roster. Oh, you mean the rating 10.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
              Don't beat yourself up. There has to be a couple of us that has a few 10 year scrubs on our roster. Oh, you mean the rating 10.

i have more scrubs if anything.i just hope more of my players ratings went up than down.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
              X