In all seriousness what do you think?
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • feelthepain
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: FTP

I posted this in your other thread,

Miami could move him to CB, fill two needs KR and CB
    Now what do I think?? I think he's the fastest guy in the draft. I'm not even gonna try and pop a gasket just yet. I have no idea what Miami's plans are, but we need firepower on offense. Everyone wants to think that because a player slipped in everyones mock it means that player will never amount to anything. We know he's probably a better KR then Hester last year and Miami needed that. I think there is plenty of time to wait and see what he does in camp before I even begin to form an opinion.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
      I posted this in your other thread,

Now what do I think?? I think he's the fastest guy in the draft. I'm not even gonna try and pop a gasket just yet. I have no idea what Miami's plans are, but we need firepower on offense. Everyone wants to think that because a player slipped in everyones mock it means that player will never amount to anything. We know he's probably a better KR then Hester last year and Miami needed that. I think there is plenty of time to wait and see what he does in camp before I even begin to form an opinion.

How the hell can you say you wont form an opinion, but yet go out and state that he's a better returner than NFL Record holder in return touchdowns??
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
        • Aug 2005

who's going to throw him the ball?

Comment

Working...
        X