• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bills232
    Veteran Zoner
    • Apr 2007

If this team goes 6-10

That would make Losman 12-26 career as a starter in the NFL...

I like JP, but I just don't know if this guy is a winner...

I think I started to worry about this during the Tennessee game on Christmas..

JP played great, but just couldn't lead this team to win @ home
  • evol4276
    • Oct 2005

Re: If this team goes 6-10

he couldnt lead the team to win because the d could not stop the damn run and lindell didnt wanna kick a 40-some fg in a gust of win to try and win the game. jp got them in fg range thinking they were gunna kick a fg, but when they got down there, he realized there was only 1 play left and he had to do something.. which is hard to do with a chock-full of wr's that are less than 6' tall. but i do agree tho if he has a bad year (not even record-wise, just if he shows a significant downgrade from last year) then we definately have to think about another option. I am not saying we shuld get rid of him still, but we may wanna pay more attention to our other qbs or others if such shuld go down that way.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

the short answer.. no.

the long answer.. this team will not have a record that bad based on losmans performance only.. just like his career record is not due to only him..
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
        the short answer.. no.

the long answer.. this team will not have a record that bad based on losmans performance only.. just like his career record is not due to only him..

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

What if we have only 6 wins but JP has tossed 3500 yards and 25 TD's/10 INTS?

In the above scenario do we dump our entire defense?
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

devin.. i think that is about where his stats will be actually.. but unless the team wins, people will cry about him.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• tat2dmike77
              Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
              • Dec 2005

If the team goes 6-10 then i will do absolutly nothing except wait for the next season and root for the bills again.

Jesus why is it every day a new thread is started about how the team is gonna suck blah blah. No looking up i swear some people (not directed at the thread starter) would still find something to whine about if the bills won the super bowl (enter pat moron). Whatever happened to lets wait and see the team play first and then judge them.

Oh but i forgot. Now with the internet and all everyone is an expert. Well i'm not i'm a fan and as a fan i say the bills are gonna kick ass this year. Ofcourse i have been saying that every year since 84 but hey i'm a fan nothing more.

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

I think if we lose 10 games, JP will be the last person to blame. It will be mroe of a defensive meltdown than anything but I doubt we will lose 10 games anyways.

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bills232

I love it when despised posters just get a new handle.

The answer is only in your mind, but he was never "in" in your mind either so it doesnt matter.

Comment

• X-Era
                    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by evol4276
                    he couldnt lead the team to win because the d could not stop the damn run and lindell didnt wanna kick a 40-some fg in a gust of win to try and win the game. jp got them in fg range thinking they were gunna kick a fg, but when they got down there, he realized there was only 1 play left and he had to do something.. which is hard to do with a chock-full of wr's that are less than 6' tall. but i do agree tho if he has a bad year (not even record-wise, just if he shows a significant downgrade from last year) then we definately have to think about another option. I am not saying we shuld get rid of him still, but we may wanna pay more attention to our other qbs or others if such shuld go down that way.
                    Here we are having to hash the same crap over and over.

Anyone who thinks JP either solely caused us to win or lose is a fool. Its a team game, always has been, always will be. A smart person once said, dont argue with fools.

If you look just at the QB position and dont try to attach record to JP, hes a good young QB who could easily become a solid starter who can be counted on to do his part to win games.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
                      • Aug 2005

I know it wasn't a home game, but it should be more impressive on the road when he led us back against Houston, do you remember that performance? Him and Lee Evans were just nasty in that game. That to me was the game when people like you should have realized that he is a winner and has that capability to lead a team to victory in the 2 minute drill.
                      SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
                        I love it when despised posters just get a new handle.

The answer is only in your mind, but he was never "in" in your mind either so it doesnt matter.
                        who is it your referring to?

Comment

• M
                          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
                          If the team goes 6-10 then i will do absolutly nothing except wait for the next season and root for the bills again.
                          Me too.
                          Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bills232

It depends.

If it's like last year when the Bills could have won 5-6 more games with just better QBing, than yes.

If it's because JP played well and the Defense was terrible, than no.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                              devin.. i think that is about where his stats will be actually.. but unless the team wins, people will cry about him.
                              who stole 'tonk's password??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X