Thread: Carolina Panthers hype is surfacing again

Veteran Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Carolina Panthers hype is surfacing again

I've been looking at various sports websites(Im out of college right now, and have no life), and they are all writing articles about the Carolina Panthers again...

Didn't we go through this last year?

Carolina didn't add anyone via free agency(except Carr), and these guys are acting like three rookies(Kalil, Jarrett, and Beason) are going to solve all their problems..

Pinkerton's son Pinkerton Security's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Carolina Panthers hype is surfacing again

Their D is still pretty good, not as good as it used to be, but they have a solid D-line, anchored by who i consider to be the best pass-rusher in the game, perhaps even the best athlete on any defense in the league in Peppers. They have one of the best playmakers in the NFL in smith, a good set of RB's with deangelo williams and the talented (if not oft-injured Deshaun Foster), and their rookie class is solid. I'm not saying they are gonna win the super bowl, so ill agree with you there. But they are a pretty solid team, even though their QB situation has to make even the most staunch JP haters feel better about our own QB situatuion.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bills232
    I've been looking at various sports websites(Im out of college right now, and have no life.
    You are out of college? I had you pegged for a grade-schooler.
    Bruce: What time is it?
    Biscuit: Huh?
    Bruce: What time is it?
    Biscuit: Showtime?
    Bruce: (incensed) Hammertime!!
    Biscuit: Hammertime!
    Bruce: Hammertime is when you hitting that nail in a piece of wood with a hammer. You keep hitting that nail, over and over until you can no longer see the nail. You just see the wood is all splintered and what-not. That is Hammertime.

Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE patmoran2006's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

All the players you mentioned from the draft should contribute big, and you forgot Charles Johnson as well (DE).. I think Beason is going to be an awesome pro. I had him #3 on my Bills wishlist behind Patrick Willis and Lynch only..

They had plenty of talent last year; just didnt play well. DeAngelo Williams could explode this year as well.

They're a good team.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Not sure what you have been reading because I live in Charlotte and have season tickets to the Panthers (because I love football not because I love the Panthers) and I have not heard a peep about them as contenders next year.
    They have no safetys and other than the draft have not done anything. They cut Keyshawn while not having a clear cut #2 because he was a cancer. I see them as a good but not great team. They could surprise but I would not bet on it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I've been looking at various sports websites(Im out of college right now, and have no life), and they are all writing articles about the Carolina Panthers again...

Carolina didn't add anyone via free agency(except Carr), and these guys are acting like three rookies(Kalil, Jarrett, and Beason) are going to solve all their problems..
    In fairness, aren't the Bills and some Bills fans acting like two rookies are going to solve their two biggest problems (i.e., Lynch at running back and Poz at MLB)?

Personnally, I think Carolina won't be a top team unless Kris Jenkins is somehow brought back into the fold, remains healthy and returns to his former level of play.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Carolina would have easily won the NFC had they been healthy. They'll be in the playoffs, at least this year, and should win the Super Bowl.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Is "out of college" the same thing as never attended college. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you never attended college.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Since you have no life and aren't busy, why don't you (Northwestern Fan) go on the Fin Haven site and take up their time with some of these great posts chock full of tidbits of information. You might fit in better there from an intellectual standpoint.

Thanks,

Jon

~ Greatest Rapper Alive ~ YoungMoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

At least theyre hype makes more sense than the Dolphins winning the super bowl last year!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

This Forum has really gone to hell.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Your at it again?? No offense, but isnt you who thinks that your rookies are going to be the answer for you team. Every fan thinks that there rookies are going to have an immediate impact.

is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner mikemac2001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

people who are here to spam shouldnt be here

Fish Fan embarrassed by Dolphins
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Panthers are a pretty loaded team....they should have hung on to meshawn though.

Fish Fan embarrassed by Dolphins
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoney
    At least theyre hype makes more sense than the Dolphins winning the super bowl last year!
    If culpepper was healthy they would have been a very dangerous team last year especially with their defense that is always good.