X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: I'm out

It seems to me that the people who were helping run this league before.....

Ebenezer, R. Rich, Devin, Playa, Me

......are now busy with another league that they are participating in, or running, or busy with some other stuff. It's a shame because if we could have kept these guys and convinced them to help take over the duties that Eb was doing...maybe this league would have survived.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

hey guys..I'm sorry. I have a full time job, teach on the side which requires almost the equivilent of a full time job, married and two kids who are heavily involved in activities...there are only 24 hours in a day after all.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        hey guys..I'm sorry. I have a full time job, teach on the side which requires almost the equivilent of a full time job, married and two kids who are heavily involved in activities...there are only 24 hours in a day after all.
        it's not your fault. If more people were involved with helping out with running the league, maybe it would have survived.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
          it's not your fault. If more people were involved with helping out with running the league, maybe it would have survived.
          and maybe if I had reached out a little for help....but with all the people dropping I felt we wouldn't be able to get enough new owners.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

and maybe if I had reached out a little for help....but with all the people dropping I felt we wouldn't be able to get enough new owners.
            you'd be surprised. These leagues are very popular and more people seem to be getting in them. Plus if we were to keep it alive, i bet you would be able to keep a bunch of the people who were leaving.

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

That's all you got?

Eb, I ended up buying the game and still want to play around with it.

Question for you: How much did we do, if any, that was outside the scope of the game? I haven't really had the time to mess yet but as far as things like salary cap, can the game manage everything we did? I guess what I'm wondering is... how much you did outside of the game?

From what I've read so far, the game "seems" to handle most of the aspects of our league. Time willing, I'd like to look into this a bit more to see if things can be or would be simplified especially like setting up a website to uniform the flow of information and things to that nature.

Comment

• Bills4superbowl
                • Aug 2008

Listen, If people are still interested then I will take over the league, I have experience in other sim leagues and i have the software. I will only do this if people are interested.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍