• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Re: BZFL Officially Dissolved

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    I'm willing to keep the league going but we would have to do a count on how many owners would be willing to come back.
    I would be willing to stick around and help in some capacity but I really am not available till mid June early July until I get moved and get settled in and handdle a few other obligations

Comment

• L.A. Playa
      • Aug 2003

I really think that the league ending is unfair to pin on Eb, in reality the participation in this league is minimal and that is what has drawn owners away, jus tshowing up to see results makes the league kinda boring and to many pointless.

That is not Eb's fault, everyone had the oppurtunity to participate more, post more and make the league more interesting with rivarlies etc.

Sportsuser and I really dont hate eachother we just figured we where natural rivals since we had 2 of the stronger teams and had a public feud to kinda liven things up.

But all in all, being involved in other leagues the owners make the league not the commissioner and the other leagues I am involved in tehre is more owner participation than in this league and really in my opinion and coming from the position of someone who saved and ran this league last year by standing up, its unfair to blame EB for its demise, I tried bringing up threads last year to encourage participation and posting in this league with little to no results.

Though the unfortunate events of EB having a life and little time to devote to the massive opertaion of the leagu led to his decision really until now there has been very little evidence that anyone really cared and really maybe 3 or 4 owners have chimed in with a distaste of the decision.

That still shows that about 75 % of the league doesnt care and if thats the case which I percieved last year while running the league better to just let it die, if yo uare looking for a new league to particpate in go to the DK sports website and in there forums there are leagues who need teams all the time

hate me if you want for this post but I have to call it as I see it and this league really died mid way through last season if not sooner

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

I have to agree with everyone else as this is a big disappointment. I had such wonderful rookie drafts and plenty of money to deal with this year. My team was progressing beautifully. All the countless hours spent looking at spreadsheets, researching on the internet and things like that are all gone.

I would love to be the Commish but I just don't have the time to do it. A big reason I enjoyed it so much was all the work Eb did to keep it going. Maybe we can all chip in with certain areas to help keep the league functioning? Is that even possible?? I would hate to see the team I have built be completely disbanded. Let's work something out??

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Bills4superbowl
          • Aug 2008

Ok, I am willing to get this league up and running again, i have all of the software and have a lot time dedication.

Comment

Working...
          X