X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

Re: The Official Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals GameDay Thread

Roy suckS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate that guy...Get him off the team...His penalty caused Ottawa to tie it. Then on a crucial face off (what the F is he doing taking a face off since Roy sucks on faceoffs) Roy of course loses it and the Sens control the puck and score on the PP...
    He blows..He hurts this team more than helps...Send him to Columbus...Get him off this team!!!!

Comment

• PcA125
      • May 2006

wtf was that call.... roughing? The other guy hit him and he put his hands up to defend himself... wtf

Still have time left though guys... come on, its not over yet
      Cheers!

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

The NHL HAS to have a Canadien team in the Finals and that just proved it...WHAT BULL****!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

The officiating is definitely pro Ottawa but Buffalo after playing great for the first 12 minutes have gone back to going thru the motion hockey and doing nothing....\
          BTW, Ottawa power play 2/3 tonight so far...

Comment

• PcA125
            • May 2006

They are right when they say that we have no answer for their PP right now... But they shouldnt have F****** been on the PP anyways... that was bull****
            Cheers!

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

They need to show some intensity..Vanek seems the only guy showing up on offense. I do agree the Sabres are getting called for really lame penalties.Almost trying to give the game to the Sens...Why this does not fire them up I have no clue why?

Comment

• pyrrhonist
                • Sep 2003

I don't usually play the conspiracy game, but I want to hear the NHL's explanation on that one.

With that out of the way--Keep up the pressure. Emery has been super shaky, and was saved by his 'D'.

Comment

• PcA125
                  • May 2006

If we match the play we had in the first period we will win this game... otherwise its lights out
                  Cheers!

Comment

• pyrrhonist
                    • Sep 2003

WTF--the VS asshats criticizing the calls? It's a miracle!

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

Did you hear the guys on Vs...They admit that both calls against Buffalo were crap...The NHL truly want Buffalo out..No way Vanek's goal should of been disallowed and then Van Mansehoven calls two bad calls to give a 5-3..
                      This is why the NHL will never gain respectability...

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
                        Dozer, Terry said to tell you Detroit is a superior hockey team.
                        DIVORCE!!!!!

I'm gonna chant TEEEEEEE-----RRRRREEEEEEYYYYYYYY ...... TEEEEEEE -----RRRRREEEEEEYYYYYYYY ...... TEEEEEEE-----RRRRREEEEEEYYYYYYYY ...... all wedding long

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                          I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                          • May 2005

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                          DIVORCE!!!!!

I'm gonna chant TEEEEEEE-----RRRRREEEEEEYYYYYYYY ...... TEEEEEEE -----RRRRREEEEEEYYYYYYYY ...... TEEEEEEE-----RRRRREEEEEEYYYYYYYY ...... all wedding long
                          It's supposed to be "Teeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrry.... Teeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrry... Teeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrry... YOU SUCK!"

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

this is it people- if we don't win this period, this season is just another disappointment to add to the long list of Buffalo sports disappointments.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• pyrrhonist
                              • Sep 2003

Did these 2 putos just say those were valid calls?

Bust your asses, Buffalo!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                                • Jul 2002

I'm gonna sell these at the wedding
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X