• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

XBOX 360 Owners

I would be down for starting a Madden league if anyone is interested or Even an All Pro football league when that comes out.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: XBOX 360 Owners

Id consider this. I move into a new place July 1 with a 6mb connection, until then my xbox360 is offline but im def open to it. As there is more interest just let me know.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

A sim league or gameplay league? Can you run sim leagues like that on Madden and get the updated rookie drafts every year? If so then I would be interested.

Comment

• lightningbolt444
        • Mar 2007

id be interested id help you out too running the league if you wanted

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘