Gregg Williams and 3 Bills players to be in Rochester this weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Gregg Williams and 3 Bills players to be in Rochester this weekend...

Gregg Williams and 3 Bills players to be in Rochester this weekend...At the Chase Pitkin Home Expo in the Rochester Riverside Convention Center, all 4 guys will be there to meet fans and sign autographs.

Saturday March 15th - Head Coach Gregg Williams will be there to sign at 10:00am - 12:00pm.

Sunday, March 16th - RB Travis Henry, WR Josh Reed, and SS Coy Wire will sign autographs at 11:00am - 1:00pm.

• TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Damn I thought it was going to be Watson, Centers, Robinson and Gregg, looking for the unemployment office. :)

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Too bad it's Gregg on Saturday, too early in the day and at the convention center rather than the mall in Henrietta. Other than that, great, I might have a chance to get a nice autograph.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

yeah that's what I miss about being in the WNY area- all Redskins and Ravens around here.

On the other hand, I would be unemployed or making half as much if I stayed in Roch- guess it all balances out in the long run.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
        X