• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mayotm
    • Jul 2003

Re: NFL live is the worst show on TV

Originally posted by more cowbell
    Everytime i've turned on this show in the last two weeks the only topic they talk about is Trent Green possibly being traded to Miami. If they aren't talking about it's about Daunte Cullpepper. And today I turned it on...after they talked about Green/Culpepper for 80% of the entire show they talked about Tom Brady becoming a father...and they compared him to Kolbe Bryant because he is the best player in the NFL. Yes I hate Tom Brady but i do realize he is one of the best in the NFL...but WHY would you compare this guy to Kolbe Bryant...this show is an embarassment to the NFL and definetaly keeps up the stellar image ESPN already has
    Boy, that's almost refreshing for NFL Live. You mean they failed to report how many times TO has taken a crap this week?

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

If you want the best football news and talk.

Forget TV.. Listen to Sirius radio or one of the big Blog-site Podcasts.. Those are far and away better.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mad Bomber
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cocamide
        Almost there: Kobe
        Actually, they're evil triplets....Kolbe, Kobie, and Kobe.

Kobe's the one who bones young hotel employees.

Comment

• HAMMER
          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
          • Jul 2003

They just need to put NFL Live to rest until training camps fire up, it is beyond boring now.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by more cowbell
            Everytime i've turned on this show in the last two weeks the only topic they talk about is Trent Green possibly being traded to Miami. If they aren't talking about it's about Daunte Cullpepper. And today I turned it on...after they talked about Green/Culpepper for 80% of the entire show they talked about Tom Brady becoming a father...and they compared him to Kolbe Bryant because he is the best player in the NFL. Yes I hate Tom Brady but i do realize he is one of the best in the NFL...but WHY would you compare this guy to Kolbe Bryant...this show is an embarassment to the NFL and definetaly keeps up the stellar image ESPN already has
            There are definitely worse! Many, many worse!

Comment

• dolphan117
              • Dec 2005

Lets put it this way. I am a Dolphins fan, and I am sick and tired of the Trent Green talk, if the deal goes down fine, or if you have some truly new info on the situation fine. Otherwise its just getting old............. Which is I guess my way of saying a frickin hate the off-season.

But there are still worse shows on TV. The new caveman show that's rolling out has a strong shot at that award.

Comment

• feldspar
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by dolphan117

But there are still worse shows on TV. The new caveman show that's rolling out has a strong shot at that award.
                I totally agree with you there. I am already so sick of those caveman commercials that I want to slit my wrists every time I see one. It seems like they're on like 3 times for every show I watch. "So easy a caveman can do it." ha ha ha. Never gets old. The first commercial was mildly entertaining, the one where he says "that is so condescending." Then they had to air it 50 billion times and make 50 million spin-offs of the same damn joke. I hate it.

Comment

Working...
                X