X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

My shocking predictions!!

1) Anthony Thomas gets cut. I believe that Wright is going to be our number two back and that someone with more special teams ability will beat out Thomas for the number 3 spot.

2) Nall stays at number 2 for now. As much as everyone thinks Edwards is the next Montana there is no reason to stick him at #2 unless Nall just totally blows. It could happen during the season but not by the season opener.

3) Our offense is top 8 this year. Fairchild is ready to take it up a notch. There is way too much strength with coaching, the line and JP not to expect a very explosive offense.

4) We beat the Pats this year. Yes, we finally beat them this year. I think our offense comes out and shocks them. 35-31. We get demolished in the rematch.

5) Youboty is better than Clements. I predict he gets burned a little more than Nate but makes it up on int's that come back for TDs.
  • Hammertime
    • May 2005

Re: My shocking predictions!!

That's more like it HH. But i'm calling for a sweep of the Pats.
    Bruce: What time is it?
    Biscuit: Huh?
    Bruce: What time is it?
    Biscuit: Showtime?
    Bruce: (incensed) Hammertime!!
    Biscuit: Hammertime!
    Bruce: Hammertime is when you hitting that nail in a piece of wood with a hammer. You keep hitting that nail, over and over until you can no longer see the nail. You just see the wood is all splintered and what-not. That is Hammertime.

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

meh

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

D will be top 10.

sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          D will be top 10.
          That was a joke, right?

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
            • Aug 2005

Nice try on that Pats sweep Hammer
            SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
              Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              1) Anthony Thomas gets cut. I believe that Wright is going to be our number two back and that someone with more special teams ability will beat out Thomas for the number 3 spot.

2) Nall stays at number 2 for now. As much as everyone thinks Edwards is the next Montana there is no reason to stick him at #2 unless Nall just totally blows. It could happen during the season but not by the season opener.

3) Our offense is top 8 this year. Fairchild is ready to take it up a notch. There is way too much strength with coaching, the line and JP not to expect a very explosive offense.

4) We beat the Pats this year. Yes, we finally beat them this year. I think our offense comes out and shocks them. 35-31. We get demolished in the rematch.

5) Youboty is better than Clements. I predict he gets burned a little more than Nate but makes it up on int's that come back for TDs.
              I love your 4th prediction, I think that will happen as well.
              I can't see the 5th one being true, I don't think Youboty will even start this year much less play at Clements level.
              I would moderate your 3rd prediction to top 12 instead.
              "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
              -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
                I love your 4th prediction, I think that will happen as well.
                I can't see the 5th one being true, I don't think Youboty will even start this year much less play at Clements level.
                I would moderate your 3rd prediction to top 12 instead.
                I can see them making a rap song about Mr. Youboty and watching him kick some tail.

I think top 12 in the NFL for offense is very realistic.

I think we beat the Pats twice and really get huge press.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

That's the spirit HH!!

Wait till Op, pat or Wys gets a hold of this thread....

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

1- Absolutely not. A-Train will start the season as the #1B RB. He'll get PLENTY of work. I think as the season goes on Wright will start to see some action and then in '08 it will be Lynch/Wright.

2- Agreed.

3- Very possible. I"ll go with you on this one. When our offense looks good this year, it will REALLY look good.

4- Its possible of course, but I wouldnt bet any money on it.

5- You are out of your ****ing mind. BTW, I think Youboty isnt even going to be the NICKEL back this year let alone a starter.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

The Bills offense is going to go from 30th to top 8? Nice prediction.

Dockery is going to make this offense that much better?

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                          The Bills offense is going to go from 30th to top 8? Nice prediction.

Dockery is going to make this offense that much better?
                          Lynch and a more mature Losman may.

I dont know about Top 8 but I expect them to definitely be in the top half of the league.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                            • Jun 2005

Where did he say Dockery was the reason??? Take you head out your ass TD.

The new improved OLine is one reason. The experience that the whole O is getting together is the main reason. Not to mention a RB who can catch and cut.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by BillsIN05

The new improved OLine is one reason.
                              New... Yes

Improved. I'll believe that when Langston Walker and Jason WHittle prove that on the field. I"ve seen nothing nor read anything about either of them to suggest they are any improvement over Pennington and Preston or whatever scrub has manned right guard.

Dockery does not making for improving an entire OL alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X