• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

My Marshawn Lynch thread

Ok guys I just wanted to let you all know that I am very impressed by Marshawn Lynch. Pre draft I was drooling over Peterson and didn't really want the bills to draft Lynch, I was pretty skeptical.

After watching all of the OTA and minicamp coverage on bb.com, many coaches were asked about Marshawn and there was a recurring trend. Almost everyone talked about how hungry he is and his drive to succeed. Lynch seems determined to be the best player and teammate he can be and that's really all we can hope for at this point.

Keep up the good work Marshawn!
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: My Marshawn Lynch thread

Good post.

He's looking great so far. I dont see how any one can criticize this draft pick.

Our other biggest holes were at LB, DT, WR and CB. No LB, WR or CB was worth the #12 pick..........and although Carriker would've been a nice DT at #12 its looking Lynch is going to make the offense much better than McGahee did.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

Cant wait for the season just to watch this kid run the rock BABY!!

Comment

• Calmatteye
        • Apr 2007

Just wait until he gets pads on and people realize how hard it is to tackle this kid. I saw him get hit by a whole defense and not get tackled at times while at Cal. Tedford made it a point after his freshman year to make him understand that sometimes you just have to go down...it's not worth a freak knee injury.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

I watched the mini camp and videos and this kid can cut and run. He looked alot like a bigger Thurman Thomas.

I think this ked is going to be a monster!!!

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

he seems absolutely HELLBENT on being the best RB in football and will do whatever he needs to do to be the best. I bet if Jauron asked him he'd be the wedge buster on the kickoff team.

Comment

• Buffalogic
              Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
              • Feb 2006

There is footage from the minicamp where Tyke Tolbert, the wide receivers coach talked about Marshawn approaching him and asking for help running better routes. Lynch seems determined to be a complete running back instead of an over-hyped blockhead who thinks he's better than anyone else. Best offseason move was dumping McGahee, who cares what the rest of the nation thinks. Who knows better than us?

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Attitude and desire are necessary qualities to have to achieve success. Nice to see the kid displaying both early on.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• evol4276
                  • Oct 2005

wait u mean he doesnt wanna stay at his hometown and practice with his buddies, and he shows he cares about the team? geez.. looks like he's a step up already from what we had. It sucks cuz I actually liked McGahee.. but after seeing how this kid is handling himself, Im slowly starting to degrade on that. my god i hope and can't wait to see this dude tear it up. just the real quick shot i saw on the inside minicamp thing, they showed him on a run (which was like one of 2 runs in the entire show). He had a run on the inside, planted his right foot, and jolted to the left side so fast and crisply. It was a small less noticable move, but it gave me goosebumps. I love shifty runners. Plus the fact that he's who i was pulling for ever since i learned who he was at the beginning of the offseason, I REALLY like this kid. Good stuff Buffalo. Good stuff.

Comment

• evol4276
                    • Oct 2005

i shuldnt say kid.. he's older than me hahaha

Comment

• Luisito23
                      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                      • Apr 2003

Must suck to be a Packers' fan... ....

GO BILLS!!!!!!
                      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Goobylal
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by evol4276
                        wait u mean he doesnt wanna stay at his hometown and practice with his buddies, and he shows he cares about the team? geez.. looks like he's a step up already from what we had. It sucks cuz I actually liked McGahee..
                        I liked McGahee as well...in the beginning. I admired how hard he worked to rehab himself from his devastating injury and how he seemed grateful to have been drafted by the Bills. But slowly he began to become a prima donna when he hadn't done anything to deserve it. I hope Lynch doesn't turn out the same way.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Goobylal
                          I liked McGahee as well...in the beginning. I admired how hard he worked to rehab himself from his devastating injury and how he seemed grateful to have been drafted by the Bills. But slowly he began to become a prima donna when he hadn't done anything to deserve it. I hope Lynch doesn't turn out the same way.
                          I think McGahee had a lot shadier of an entourage in his life--- starting with his scumbag agent.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Goobylal

I actually never saw the grattitude from Willis. He was the one that announced that "he better be the starter or he wants to be traded." God forbid that he might have to be out Travis for the job.

Do players like this ever work out? No. The Ravens are going to find out quickly what they have. I hope the Bills O is a s good as I think it is this year.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wagon Circler 22
                              There is footage from the minicamp where Tyke Tolbert, the wide receivers coach talked about Marshawn approaching him and asking for help running better routes. Lynch seems determined to be a complete running back instead of an over-hyped blockhead who thinks he's better than anyone else. Best offseason move was dumping McGahee, who cares what the rest of the nation thinks. Who knows better than us?
                              Whatch talkin about? Willis this time was working hard. Running routes to hit holes which helped him produce.

OH and let me be the first to say, what do you think they were gonna say about lynch? They drafted the next Clarrett?
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X