• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PA Season Ticket Holder
    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
    • Jul 2002

Team-by-team glances for 2003

The decision to trade for Drew Bledsoe at quarterback paid huge dividends, lifting the Bills from pretenders to contenders. Bledsoe, along with wide receivers Peerless Price and Eric Moulds, produced one of the most explosive offenses and have revitalized the Bills. The passing game also opened up the running attack of Travis Henry, who had a career year.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Our schedule isn't that great, but it could have been harder.

Of the teams that we play next year, the following were in the playoffs - NYJ (2x), Indianapolis, Philadelphia, Tennessee (can't wait for that one), N.Y. Giants, and that's it.

We get Tennessee in Tennessee, N.Y. Giants and Jets both at Giants Stadium, the Jets at home (obviously), Indy at home, and Philadelphia at home (thank god for that one).
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

Yeah, but never count out N.E. and Miami even tho they didn't make the POs. N.E. whupped us something fierce last year and that'll be a stigma until we change it. You know how the media likes to work. As long as we limit Drew to less than 30 attempts we should easily be able to beat N.E.
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

I hope so.

N.E. is in my opinion our most feared rival.

But I don't think we'll get swept by them this year.
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• superbills
          • Mar 2003

Can't wait to unleash our D on NE (once we get Sam, of course :) )

It's not an easy schedule, but a few of those teams not in our division are mere pretenders (i.e. Dallas, Washington). I believe the AFC east will be THE thoughest division this year, so it should be a wild one!
          "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
          Ronald Reagan
          40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

Working...
          X