Thread: EE Survivor Tips

Legendary Zoner Earthquake Enyart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

EE Survivor Tips

OK, here goes...

1. Find 2 or three people at the very beginning that you can trust. I reached out to shelby, MissB and BG at the very beginning. I got a luke warm response from shelby, but Miss B and BG agreed right away. I confided a lot with bg, but I really told Miss B everything. It was fun to trade PM's and have the other person misdirect someone.

2. Lay low until you have the votes. You can't be the person to go forward and say "let's get rid of so and so" unless you have the backup to do it. nbf did that at the very beginning and a couple of people (myself included) said to themselves "who is he to tell us what to do? Lets get rid of him...."

3. If any one asks you who to vote for, don't offer any suggestions. Say "who do you think". Most of the time they offered someone that was ok to get rid of.

4. I was lucky in the original set up of the teams. At the very beginning, I looked at the other team and said, who over there would no one suspect me working with? So Pat it was. It would have given me a fighting chance when the hotties were ahead, but the CP vote turned the whole thing around. Sorry Pat, but I knew I could get to the final 3 without you.

5. Both times BillC was eliminated were turning points for me. I didn't solidy have the numbers until he was gone, each time.

6. The flaw in my logic, and I knew this from the beginning, was that I knew I would lose in the final. But I had fun in getting my 2 girls that far, and enjoyed doing that immensely so it was well worth it.

Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Just to let you know EE, if it did come down to a tie break, I would have voted for you.

You played an admirable game, was online for EVERY challenge, and kept loyal to your alliances.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Expert on Experts SoCalBillsFan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: EE Survivor Tips

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
    OK, here goes...

4. I was lucky in the original set up of the teams. At the very beginning, I looked at the other team and said, who over there would no one suspect me working with? So Pat it was. It would have given me a fighting chance when the hotties were ahead, but the CP vote turned the whole thing around. Sorry Pat, but I knew I could get to the final 3 without you.

Problem is, Pat was the one we suspected most! No offense pat, but looksl ike we were right! We just needed him to vote with us a coupe rounds after the merge and he woulda been a goner.

You have some good tips EE, it's one way of doing it. Our way worked well too-forming a defensive alliance. We could have gotten to the last 4 had the freak thing with CP thinking someone erased his smilie and somehow typo being dubbed the guilty one. That whole thing was our downfall. If that hadn't of ahppened we would have been in great shape.

Legendary Zoner Earthquake Enyart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Re: EE Survivor Tips

Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan

Problem is, Pat was the one we suspected most! No offense pat, but looksl ike we were right! We just needed him to vote with us a coupe rounds after the merge and he woulda been a goner.

You have some good tips EE, it's one way of doing it. Our way worked well too-forming a defensive alliance. We could have gotten to the last 4 had the freak thing with CP thinking someone erased his smilie and somehow typo being dubbed the guilty one. That whole thing was our downfall. If that hadn't of ahppened we would have been in great shape.
    But this was in the very beginning before all the crap happened with you guys....which I inadvertantly started by taunting chicken boy about him being the 1st to go....

If the cp thing had never happened, it would have been interesting to see how it would have played out. I'm not saying Pat's plan would have worked, but some variation of it may have.

Saving the World One Signature at a Time! Valerie's Avatar
    Somewhere on a Beach sipping something strong
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    See, Chicken, we weren't looking to oust you. It was all a lie by Eaethquake. Damn! I didn't see any of this at all. lol Patrick approached me before the game even started and asked me who could be trusted. I told him the three people I was closest with and that's when our "alliance" was formed. Unfortunately for me, I was the go between and it looked like I was the leader, which I wasn't. My votes would have stayed the same, regardless of the "alliance" or not. I truly wanted the Hotties to be a strong team and I would've voted against anyone not pulling his or her weight. I wasn't planning or plotting anything with anyone. My decision to vote people off came after the challenges. THe only time my vote wasn't in accordance with a challenge was the one against Typ0. I was tired of dealing with his bad mouthing. What he thought he knew, he didn't really know at all. Obviously, I didn't know anything either. I just knew I played the game to the best of my ability and I never ONCE sold any of my team out or went against my word.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I think EE played the best game of all (sorry BG). He was tough in the challenges, and had loyal subjects. I tried to play the loyalty angle through out (it is what got me to the merge), until the end were I tried to convince MissB and BG to take EE out. Well played you crafty old coot
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Re: EE Survivor Tips

Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan

Wrong Socal, If the CP vote didn’t happen, it was going to be Me, EE, CP and one of his girls. I was planning on voting out 1 or 2 of their members and then when we had the advantage, I was going to put my plan into place. I was going to have EE convince his team that Me and CP were switching sides because the Socal, Typ0, Chicken and PA alliance was too strong. They would have jumped at the chance to get the power back on the *****es side and I would have started taking you guys out. The difference between your plan and mine was that I would have had the *****es on my side. You would have gone down. It was a good but complicated plan. Like EE said, it may have worked, but we’ll never know.
    Resign our own guys!