All-Pro Zoner
    • Nov 2002

lol
    ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

I'm not whining at all. I'm stating facts. That is a lot different than whining.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

The way I see it, reading those forums- while joking or not with the attacks on J7, you drew a bullseye on your back from the start.

Comment

• Jaded 7
          Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0 That's the thread I was talking about. This challenge started right after I called Jaded and her co-horts out about the voting alliance. I think the funniest thing about it is I actually threw her a comment and all she saw was I was calling her a *****...LMAO.

Sorry Jaded. You are just too easy for this type of game.
          No worries, Typ0. I know I was vocal, but it's actually a good thing. I'm finally learning to stick up for myself. And yes, I know I can take things too personally at times, but I hate being attacked when it's unwarranted. I wasn't some evil mastermind behind some grand scheme. I was honestly trying to work as a team and kick some butt. It's a shame we fell apart, because I think we had the stronger team. We just weren't as unified as the *****es.

You live and you learn. At least now I know who's true to their word and trustworthy and who isn't. It was an eye opener for me.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
          Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
          The only answer I found for all this hurt
          Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

Jaded, I never actually thought you were the instigator. I only knew something was up and logic tells me you would be a main artery of support because you are good about communicating with everyone. My real intention was to flush out the real culprit and leave them vulnerable and unsuspecting. There were several people who figured out who that person was by the way they were posting. It was so obvious anyone who could read could see who was trying to cover something up so in that sense it worked very well. Sorry you had to be exploited like that.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

The way I see it, reading those forums- while joking or not with the attacks on J7, you drew a bullseye on your back from the start.

I think I said that somewhere in my posts on this thread. I never wanted to win anyway I just wanted to have some fun. I did want a hottie to win though that was important to me.

Comment

• Jack In Syracuse
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                Please stop your whining!
                I agree, games over. Get over it. I did.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gunzlingr
                  My wife got pissed, because I was always running to the computer (and talking about the challenges), and the marathon challenge she came out at 2 am (I think), and royally ripped into me. I told I had insomnia, even though I could barely keep my eyes open! It an was awesome time, I enjoyed getting to know my teammates, and hope that some we can do it again sometime.
                  Originally posted by notacon
                  The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Jaded 7
                    Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                    • Jul 2002

@Gunzlingr. Yeah, I think we were all a bit obsessed with the game. I know I would rush home and make sure I was online for the challenges and around during the day. I swear, I did more work on Survivor than I did at my job during that first week! And poor Patrick was sneaking out of the house roaming the streets looking for a computer. lol I called Ticat on night around 7pm and told him to go back to his work so he could log on and do a challenge. The poor guy. It was cold and snowing and he wasn't in the mood to go back out since he was settled in, but he did! :) I kept a list of phone numbers of all the Hotties with me at all times in case I had to contact one of them ASAP. I had a ball too! :)

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                    The only answer I found for all this hurt
                    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• gunzlingr
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal

That was nothing Cntry, Saturday after lunch, I was supposed to meet her in the food court. So I sat there for over an hour after you left, only to discover she meant the Target food court. She was royally pissed at that, until she realized she didnt specify which food court!
                      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Gunz Mrs Gunz

Comment

• gunzlingr
                          • Jul 2002

You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                            Shinier than your mom
                            • Jul 2002

I personally would love to see a re-match... same teams... new challenges...

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Shut the hell up chicken before we have BillsZone Souffle.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                                Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gunzlingr

That was nothing Cntry, Saturday after lunch, I was supposed to meet her in the food court. So I sat there for over an hour after you left, only to discover she meant the Target food court. She was royally pissed at that, until she realized she didnt specify which food court!
                                LMAO!!!!!!!! I forgot all about the Target "food court", when she said that she'd meet you there!!! I thought she meant the main one too! OOPS!!! Tell her I said "hello". :)
                                Originally posted by notacon
                                The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍