• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Hat's off to Log!

During the game, I went from thinking I was a shoe in to the depths of despair and back at least 2 or three times during the game. He certainly kept us on our toes, and he made it a lot of fun.

Hat's off!!
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

I was going to do the same thing but I didn't want to be called a Dork............

..Dork.
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

Giving someone props when they are due is not being a dork. Ya dork.

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

I hear ya....

..Dork
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Thanks guys. It was a blast watching you all suffer.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

It was a blast, even if I didn't win!
            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Patrick76777
              • Jul 2002

I actually had a Great time. I loved the play of the game. it was a ton of fun.
              Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Brian H
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Nov 2002

It sure was fun again great job man !
                ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Jaded 7
                  Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                  • Jul 2002

I had a ball too. It was a lot different than I originally thought it would be, as far as the challenges were concerned. I was on the phone with Wys about two weeks ago and I raved about the game and how well Log put it together. I hope he passed the message along, Log. :)

What really impressed me was how evil people thought I was and how much power they thought I had and how dead wrong they were. lol

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                  Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                  The only answer I found for all this hurt
                  Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jaded 7
                    I was on the phone with Wys about two weeks ago and I raved about the game and how well Log put it together. I hope he passed the message along, Log. :)
                    He did. Thanks!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Brian H
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Nov 2002

Funny I was on the phone with wys the same night and he told me a different story about you Jaded...........
                      ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Jaded 7
                        Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun He did. Thanks!
                        You really did do an awesome job. You're a very creative person. You should think about doing something with that. You've got a great mind, albeit an evil one. I think you could make millions! Millions in real money, not zone bucks. lol :)

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                        Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                        The only answer I found for all this hurt
                        Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Comment

• BillC
                            The man in charge - Don't U forget it!
                            • Jul 2002

I originally entered this game to help log fill the field, plus I thought it would help in the development of this character. My main goal wasn't to win, but just make things interesting. Little did I know this would become a bit addicting.

Before the contest started, LoG even asked me for Ideas on some Challenges. I came up with the News hunt, and suggested a vintage Buffalo Bills photo hunt (which I really wish he would have done, with a dozen people scouring the net we really could have built an image library for the history page, the big fat dork!)

Early on, LoG also screwed up innbuilding the private forums. Unbeknownst to him, he didn't block access for some of the User IDs used by the staff for site maintenance (LouGrant, Dozerdog, Billszone Moderator) I even posted in the PF of the Biitches by accident before I realized it was a PF. I did, in the sense of fairness and competition, turn off all access to those IDs until I was removed from the contest.

Resigning the first time to devote my time to other projects, I also will lay claim to devising the challenge in which both teams "raided" each other 's private forum. I also devised the rule where the vote was to take place BEFORE the raids, as I didn't want challengers to "discover" alliances in the other's PF's and vote out the traitors. We also decided to leave the PF's open to the public during the raids. Our sides were splitting the whole time we put it together. I had no idea it would implode the Hotties team.

Log's only flaw there was the big, fat dope ran the challenge during the day, I pushed hard for him to do it the night before. There would be more participants and more people to read the PF's.

Little did I know I would get sucked back into this game. I was totally prepared to give all my votes to Thurm, as with all the Spikes and Price action going on, I needed to devote time to updating the news on the site. But once Brian H started all his crying, I decided to go for it just to keep him from coming back.

Once back, my only mission was to eliminate the rest of the hotties. I was unable to continue with any challenges the final week. Only an internet outage at my office prevented me from resigning again once it was Sexy ***** against Sexy *****.

I thought nothing could top the Insult contest. Boy, was I ever wrong!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                              • Jul 2002

naw, you suck Log.
                              Resign our own guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘