• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

What I liked about the game...

I could manipulate the game in a manner that made it a close contest throughout. I didn't have any challenges pre-planned more than a couple in advance. I could change a challenge if I thought it would benefit the team/person who was at a disadvantage. There were a number of times when this happened.

For instance, when the hotties were at the depths of despair, I split the tribes for the second time. Played properly, this would have put the hotties back on equal footing with the SBs.

Also, by having certain challenges at certain times of the day, when I was quite certain an entire team would not be online, I could pretty much hand-pick which tribe would win and which tribe would lose...at least to about 80% accuracy.

And when the game happened in amanner I didn't plan, I could always split/merge, etc. just to keep things interesting.

That was fun for me.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• BillC
    The man in charge - Don't U forget it!
    • Jul 2002

YOU BASTARD!

Comment

• gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

You could have at least threw something easier for me to win than that damn news challenge! I was doomed!

BTW Lou, Meet Tim Krumrie was one of the best ideas ever, as were my Jets articles!
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gunzlingr
        You could have at least threw something easier for me to win than that damn news challenge! I was doomed!

BTW Lou, Meet Tim Krumrie was one of the best ideas ever, as were my Jets articles!
        I figured you's excel at that. Guess I got that one wrong.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla admin
          • Jul 2002

When does the Insult Tournament begin, o evil freakin genious?

Comment

Originally posted by shelby

When does the Insult Tournament begin, o evil freakin genious?

We need to screen who plays in the tournament to avoid yet more "meltdowns".

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla admin
              • Jul 2002

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

The best part of the game?? I didn't play, didn't read one post; had no clue what was going on...

...but leant ZBs to people and made over 10,000 ZBs in return.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

speaking of which CP still owes me 2000.....

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

What I liked about the game...

...Is that I was voted off first.

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                    The best part of the game?? I didn't play, didn't read one post; had no clue what was going on...

...but leant ZBs to people and made over 10,000 ZBs in return.
                    For someone who doesn't care about the game, you sure have a lot to say about it.

Originally posted by gunzlinger
                    Gunz, I see you are still contributing to the the news department. Thanks for your help there. Infectious, isn't it.

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                    We need to screen who plays in the tournament to avoid yet more "meltdowns".
                    Amen to that brother.
                    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• gunzlingr
                      • Jul 2002

nbf- I do what I can! Everybody beats me to Bills news, so I have to settle for NFL news.
                      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

hey, no lurking mr. captain.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍