Sam won't sign

• shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

The Ralph sounds :angry:ing pissed!

Comment

• mush69
      • Jan 2003

Oh well get out the dinner plates and pack some pounds on the young talent we have. We can do it without him.
      Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• Buffarama
        Football-Sport of the Gods
        • Jul 2002

C'mon Ralphie, Sammy has a point. 2 million up front isn't enough. I agree with the incentives over the base salary, but maybe 3.5 up front would do it. It could be the difference.

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

Adams wasting everybody's time again. Too bad so sad.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

I want him here, but things look aweful bleak.

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Screw Sam if he can't produce or prove that he is still a run plugging machine go gets your big fat arse on the next train to baltimore so you won't sniff the playoffs. I am also sick of aof agents don't the players have there own brains. You know what Sam you are nothing but a big fat ham. anyone who talks about feeding there family when there making millions of dollars is a fraud. Go take your BS to someone with no house or no dinner table to go to everyday. Have fun on your next team until it's time to move onto another because of greed. Go Bills!

Comment

• RedEyE
                • Jul 2002

I think that Adams agent is a moron. He used the same stupid tactics with Cincy last year.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Hw was just here wasting TD's time he was here for 2 freaking weeks. Well I'm sure he feasted well on wings. I bet he didn't even hit the gym once. I hope you like moving every year because that's what's going to happen with the mentality you have. I am so ticked. Later you GLAZED HAM! Go Bills!

Comment

• venis2k1
                    Youboty can hope
                    • Jul 2002

2 million up front is pretty weak.

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

I am kind of disappointed in TD in this scenerio even though I still think he is one of the top GM's in the league. Wright and Adams is not the type of agent and player that goes for an incentive based contract. He should of known he wouldn't of signed a contract like that. In hindsight if I'd known they were going to give Adams a incentive based deal then I would of gone after Thorton first.

Who knows if Adams does not get the deal he wants elsewhere then he may come back to Buffalo later at a cheaper price, but I am not counting on it.
                      Last edited by don137; 03-19-2003, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• venis2k1
                        Youboty can hope
                        • Jul 2002

I would doubt it, i think adams is as good as gone.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

He's fat, out of shape and looked as mobile as a frig in the SB. Pass.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• don137
                            • Jul 2002

I'm wondering if the incentives were performance based or conditioning based or both. I am not opposed to a conditioning incentives being in there because I agree with Eb that he looked out of shape last year.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

i have not been so disappointed this offseason yet.. this is a huge blow... looks like we will pin our hopes on the crap that we had on our roster last year or we will be hoping the a rookie can come in and perform at pro bowl level, which is unlikely..

i will make the statement now.. bills will not be in the superbowl.. we had our best option walk away because TD is being a tight ass with a signing bonus.. for christ sakes... kickers get signing bonuses like TD offered Adams.. and adams is a premier DT..

ps.. there is no one close to his talent on the market right now..

ricky williams and the rest of the afc east rbs are cheering right now.. guess they should be, seeing as they will still be able to roll up 200 yards a game on us by running up the gut...

this is ridiculous.. less than 2mill signing bonus? if i was sam i would tell buffalo to go f themselves too.. it is not like we are the superbowl champs here.. like it should be a priviledge for sam to play here for less money.. we are a team who has never won crap.. you have to pay to get good players..

geee.. maybe we can pick up another old guy from tennesse like ford..

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X