Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronnie Brown not looking too good.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Ronnie Brown not looking too good.

Quote Originally Posted by duhbilz
    Bottom line is you can find good and bad with both lines last year and neither line has played a game this year. So neither Dolphin fans or Bill fans can claim anything till they play.
    This is an acceptable response.

Jon

Registered Fish
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mudflap1
    Dude, there you go again. You're such a friggin' whiny little crybaby about this. I go and post something that is non-confrontational, and leave it with a good enough conclusion (let the players do the talking) and you have to come back with a condescending response that isn't the point of the argument. The argument is whether Miami's line sucks now. Not compared to Buffalo, although as it stands RIGHT NOW I don't see how you can win that argument. Buffalo's line wasn't that good last year, and some improvements have been made in the offseason. My argument wasn't whose line was better LAST year. However, what was your record last year? If your defense was so great (which they were good), then if you had a better offensive line (and Saint Nick at head coach) you'd think your record would have been better than Buffalo's last year. And Buffalo outscored Miami 37-6 last year too. And what did your coaches do with that stellar cast? They overhauled the offensive line.

I think Miami's line is one of the 5 worst in the league right now. I think Buffalo's improved. We'll see if that plays out though. Sorry, Vernon Carey (see above quotes about him and 3 sacks from Denney and 1 from Kelsay in one game last year) along with Monica Lewinski, Shelton, and co. don't impress me. Not at all. At least we have one or two guys on our line who are being talked about as possible Pro Bowl-caliber players. How do you not see this? I know, because you are delusional and spend your days trying to irritate Bills' fans on a Bills' message board with inflammatory comments when you cannot dispute Bills' fans' arguments.

You're the one in a fantasy world. Keep drinking the aqua Kool-Aid smartass. And go away too, Bills' fans aren't interested in listening to your insulting conjectures.

Jon
    You want to talk smack, prepare to get it back. A Bills fan has no room to talk about another team's OL. Don't like it? Too bad.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by FinFaninBuffalo
    You want to talk smack, prepare to get it back. A Bills fan has no room to talk about another team's OL. Don't like it? Too bad.
    Yeah, but you're on our turf. Again, if this was on finheaven.com, I'd expect the same rabid response.

Don't like it? Too bad.

Jon

Registered Fish
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by !Papacrunk!
    ding ding ding, we have a winner! And it only took two sentences. compared to other peeps' paragraphs
    The lengthy reponses were to the ridiculous smack talk of some of the Bills fans. This is from my third post in this thread:

The Fins are making an attempt also. There will be at least two new starters on the OL. All 5 positions will likely have different starters next season. Both teams have something to prove on the OL.

Reasonable posts get reasonable reponses.

is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner mikemac2001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Ronnie Brown sucks

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mikemac2001
    Ronnie Brown sucks
    nice

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Al13
    i dont know where you´ve been but john beck is lighting it up the last 3 days
    The classic condescending post before making a point. I got one for ya too: I don't know where you've been, but I'm not buying a rookie QB lighting it up. Everybody lights it up in practice. Especially the ones that we've deemed our future. Get back to me in November. Call me pessimistic, blah, blah, blah. I'll believe it when I see it. You should learn by now that we hear the same thing every September about our QB position.

Too sober for this... mysticsoto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,210 Times in 2,111 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Dolphins OL L.J. Shelton was demoted to the second-team offense because the coaching staff wasn't satisfied with his weight.
    Shelton's weight has been an issue before. The 'Fins want him to drop 15 lbs. after he showed up weighing 345. According to the Palm Beach Post, Shelton will get his starting right tackle job back once he sheds the pounds.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphin...svc=7&cxcat=46

Thanks
    Thanked 11,485 Times in 7,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

IMO, the Bills OL was worse than the Fins last season.

Not according to guys like Denney who's just our back-up.

The fins are in dire straights. Next year will be spring cleaning for your aging D and you will also be needing better OL. That's my prediction.

Registered Fish
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan
    Not according to guys like Denney who's just our back-up.

The fins are in dire straights. Next year will be spring cleaning for your aging D and you will also be needing better OL. That's my prediction.
    Both Miami and Buffalo have major questions to be answered this season. Both have a chance to be better IF the changes that they are making work out.

I don't think the D will need a spring cleaning. They have been adding young talent for the last several seasons:

- Rod Wright
    - Matt Roth
    - Kevin Vickerson
    - Paul Soliai
    - Channing Crowder
    - Yeremiah Bell
    - Renaldo Hill
    - Jason Allen
    - Travis Daniels
    - Will Allen
    - Andre Goodman

They will need to deal with replacing Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas in a year or two. Every team with great players that have played a long time have to deal with this.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Both Miami and Buffalo have major questions to be answered this season. Both have a chance to be better IF the changes that they are making work out.

I don't think the D will need a spring cleaning. They have been adding young talent for the last several seasons:

- Rod Wright
    - Matt Roth
    - Kevin Vickerson
    - Paul Soliai
    - Channing Crowder
    - Yeremiah Bell
    - Renaldo Hill
    - Jason Allen
    - Travis Daniels
    - Will Allen
    - Andre Goodman

They will need to deal with replacing Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas in a year or two. Every team with great players that have played a long time have to deal with this.
    we're one year ahead .

Other than Allen who is living up to his billing( a bust), Travis "where did Evans go?" Daniels , Channing "crossdresser" Crowder and Matt " meanstreakbutcan'tdoiton field" Roth (I'll Take Kelsay over him ANYDAY)I don't know who the rest are. I do like our youngsters over yours though.

Hopefully Brown continues to underachieve although I think he'll be a beast and Booker should be way better than Travis Minor.

Your OL still blows. You will find out soon enough.

All in all I do agree, both teams are questionable but I think we have a better headstart thanks to Sabanstedt.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

we're one year ahead .

Other than Allen who is living up to his billing( a bust), Travis "where did Evans go?" Daniels , Channing "crossdresser" Crowder and Matt " meanstreakbutcan'tdoiton field" Roth (I'll Take Kelsay over him ANYDAY)I don't know who the rest are. I do like our youngsters over yours though.

Hopefully Brown continues to underachieve although I think he'll be a beast and Booker should be way better than Travis Minor.

All in all I do agree, both teams are questionable but I think we have a better headstart thanks to Sabanstedt.
    Course you like your guys better.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Dolphins OL L.J. Shelton was demoted to the second-team offense because the coaching staff wasn't satisfied with his weight.
    Shelton's weight has been an issue before. The 'Fins want him to drop 15 lbs. after he showed up weighing 345. According to the Palm Beach Post, Shelton will get his starting right tackle job back once he sheds the pounds.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphin...svc=7&cxcat=46
    Sounds like Shelton can't keep his hand out of the Doritos bag.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Perfectly stated.

Jon

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bling
    Well, considering we outscored you boys 37-6 last year and had a better record, uh, yeah, we do...

Jon

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mudflap1
    Well, considering we outscored you boys 37-6 last year and had a better record, uh, yeah, we do...

Jon
    We went out and signed Dockery and Walker as well, OFCOURSE we're going to be excited about our OL. FINALLY we have a competent GM & FO. Me and countless other people here have been complaining about our ****ty OL in previous years past, it's just finally nice to see the need get addressed.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bling
    Let' put it this way, I like the potential of our guys better for years to come .

Whitner over any of your safeties.

POZ , Crowell over Crowder or young ones although your lbers on paper are tops for now, we'll how age affects them.

Evans , no need to explain.

Lynch's potential over Browns.

Our OL is way ahead of yours.

Our TE"s over any of yours. Cam screwed up by letting Mcwifebeater go and replaced him with Martin who would'nt crack a spot in an already questionable bills TE position.

Qb's. Hell we don't even know if Beck is better than Endwards. We have our qb and Green is just your stop gap.

Last but not least, Cam is questionable. He's neither here nor there. In time we will find out if he's any better than both Wanny and Saban.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I travel a fair amount in my car so I listen to Sirius alot. Pretty much every Miami fan that has called in has said that their D will keep them in games but they are worried about the OL.

The OL in Miami is an issue. Period.

To say that "Miami's line is better than the Bills" is about as uninformed as it gets.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HHURRICANE
    To say that "Miami's line is better than the Bills" is about as uninformed as it gets.
    McNally matches up to Houck. I would put Jauron ahead of Cam.

On paper(players), no doubt we're better. LJ Shelton is up there on age and he's been average at best. LT's don't grow on trees.

The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying. Static's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

People have a right to doubt the Dolphins right now, saying our O-line is improved doesn't hold much weight until we prove that we are better then the past few years. I feel we are headed in a better direction, but until i see some results, it is hard to put up much of a fight about our team.