X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Ronnie Brown not looking too good.

HOw I wished we were playing the fins in the 1st game.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
      Registered Fish
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      What I think of Houck does not matter. You can't give props to the guy and then turn around and say he made a mistake by bringing in Walker .
      Of course I can. We've had this debate before. Talent scouting and coaching are two different things. BTW, the Bills OL has sucked since McNally has been the coach.

Just so you know McNally has said that 10.5 sacks were not his fault. Care to disagree?
      Walker gets sacks attributed to him just like all of the other linemen in the league.

Other than Reyes, those were garbage handed to him by TD and expected to turn into gold. Your OL has been horrible since Houck has been there too.
      So when you like the player, McNally hand picked them. When you don't like the player, TD was an idiot..... nice.

Funny how you intentionally left out Bennie Anderson because Houck hired him after he became McNAlly's garbage.
      Both NcNally and Houck were OL coaches when their teams signed Benny up. The difference is that the Bill paid more for him than the Fins did.

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
        Registered Fish
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by BleedinGreenNC
        If i had to pick, i would say that Buffalo has upgraded their Oline better than the Fins. Now, i also think that the guys you got were overpaid, but they will work out in your system.
        I'm glad the Fins are finally trying to build an OL through the draft. I'm tired of the revolving door of veterans. Buffalo apparently still thinks they can buy an OL via FA. Time will tell which approach is better.

My biggest complaint with the Fins for the last three years is that every year the OL starts out bad and gets better by the end of the year. That has fans thinking that the following year should be decent, only to have the line revamped again. I just want the team to show a little more patience.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FinFaninBuffalo
          Of course I can. We've had this debate before. Talent scouting and coaching are two different things. BTW, the Bills OL has sucked since McNally has been the coach.

Walker gets sacks attributed to him just like all of the other linemen in the league.

So when you like the player, McNally hand picked them. When you don't like the player, TD was an idiot..... nice.

Both NcNally and Houck were OL coaches when their teams signed Benny up. The difference is that the Bill paid more for him than the Fins did.

Haha! thought so. A well thought out BIASED opinion. FTP leaves and look who shows up.

I wasn't talking about who overpaid for Bennie. Nice attempt to switch the subject on Benny. Was merelt pointing out how you conveniently left him out because it shows you guys went through our garbage.

It's common knowledge that TD did in fact ignore the OL and the fins should know this since you brought in Bennie and found out for yourself. I never denied that our OL has sucked since McNally. So has your Ol under Houck but ours is better .

I guess in time we shall see. No need to play a pissing contest. Seasons upon us and my guess is, you'll disappear again once the bills proves to be a better team than the fins. It won't be long.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• Mudflap1
            Next Question!
            • Nov 2004

Now now justa, as a wise man once told me (a couple days ago), arguing with this guy is not worth getting too upset over. Consider the source.

Jon

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
              Registered Fish
              • Aug 2006

Haha! thought so. A well thought out BIASED opinion. FTP leaves and look who shows up.

I wasn't talking about who overpaid for Bennie. Nice attempt to switch the subject on Benny. Was merelt pointing out how you conveniently left him out because it shows you guys went through our garbage.
              Houck was in the process of turning Benny into a probowl player until he got hurt.

It's common knowledge that TD did in fact ignore the OL
              He didn't ignore the OL. He spent the 4th pick in the draft on a tackle and brought in many many free agents. The Bill have made changes every year. I tried to tell you for years that TD was a bad GM, you wouldn't listen.

and the fins should know this since you brought in Bennie and found out for yourself. I never denied that our OL has sucked since McNally. So has your Ol under Houck but ours is better .
              Yours is better on paper every year.

I guess in time we shall see. No need to play a pissing contest. Seasons upon us and my guess is, you'll disappear again once the bills proves to be a better team than the fins. It won't be long.
              BTW, remember my prediction a few years back that this would be another decade of more seasons at or below 0.500 than winning seasons for the Bills? Well there at six this decade and there are still 3 seasons to go..... go Bills.....

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
                Registered Fish
                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Mudflap1
                Now now justa, as a wise man once told me (a couple days ago), arguing with this guy is not worth getting too upset over. Consider the source.

Jon
                Justa and I go way back on Finheaven. It's all good.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Houck was in the process of turning Benny into a probowl player until he got hurt.

He didn't ignore the OL. He spent the 4th pick in the draft on a tackle and brought in many many free agents. The Bill have made changes every year. I tried to tell you for years that TD was a bad GM, you wouldn't listen.

Yours is better on paper every year.

BTW, remember my prediction a few years back that this would be another decade of more seasons at or below 0.500 than winning seasons for the Bills? Well there at six this decade and there are still 3 seasons to go..... go Bills.....

Haha! on bennie

One drafted pick on Mike WIlliams and continuing to stick with him does not make it addressing the OL. His sticking with MIke was a way for him not to admit his mistakes.

TD wasn't bad in bringing in players, it was his ego that was his problem.

I don't remember you prediction but hey , your team is the worst in the AFCE and will continue to stay there .
                  sacrifice1

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mudflap1

Jon

He's cool Jon. Biased but cool. Oh and yeah , the only living Wanny fan
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
                      Registered Fish
                      • Aug 2006

Admit it, you'd sell your mother for an 11-5 season.....

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Admit it, you'd sell your mother for an 11-5 season.....
                        Don't have to , the bills are going 13-3
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• Mudflap1
                          Next Question!
                          • Nov 2004

Shlongstedt???

Comment

• MiamiFins854
                            • Apr 2007

the reason running backs don't do great in training camp is because they can't go all out like they would in a game. wait for the season to start talking your trash
                            FINS FAN IN PEACE

Comment

• mysticsoto
                              Too sober for this...
                              • Apr 2004

Do you give Houck the same benefit of the doubt? If so, Carey will be the equal of Peters, Alabi will be a star, Satele and Mormino are quality starters, and Hadnot is all set at RG.

As to McNally's expertise in scouting the OL, I offer the following things to think about:

1. Tuten Reyes
                              2. Mike Gandy
                              3. Lawrence Smith
                              4. Dylan McFarland
                              5. Greg Jerman
                              6. McNally isn't the GM
                              7. You can only choose from the FAs that are available
                              8. They've been bad every year he has been with the Bills
                              Looks like Mormino...your quality starter is out for the year...
                              ____________________________________________________________
                              Dolphins Mormino out for season

Rookie Drew Mormino, drafted in the sixth round out of Central Michigan but challenging throughout the preseason for a starting offensive guard job, won't play this season after the Dolphins placed him on injured reserve Sunday.
                              This solidifies nine-year veteran Chris Liwienski and former starting center Rex Hadnot as the starting guards. Early in camp, Mormino and Liwienski were the starting guards. But, by the second week, Hadnot had been put back on the first team, while Mormino and Liwienski were pitted in competition for the left guard position.

Comment

• Dolphanzeke
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                                Looks like Mormino...your quality starter is out for the year...
                                ____________________________________________________________
                                Dolphins Mormino out for season

Rookie Drew Mormino, drafted in the sixth round out of Central Michigan but challenging throughout the preseason for a starting offensive guard job, won't play this season after the Dolphins placed him on injured reserve Sunday.
                                This solidifies nine-year veteran Chris Liwienski and former starting center Rex Hadnot as the starting guards. Early in camp, Mormino and Liwienski were the starting guards. But, by the second week, Hadnot had been put back on the first team, while Mormino and Liwienski were pitted in competition for the left guard position.

http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/223935.html
                                pffft who cares about Mormino...we got some guy called Lekkerkerkerkerker...championship!
                                FOOTBALL SIM --->http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=47186

Comment

Working...
                                X