X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Ronnie Brown not looking too good.

Had a friend call me and tell me that Ronnie Brown is getting abused in camp. Anybody here anything about this?
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Ronnie Brown not looking too good.

I read an article that talked about how bad in general Miam's offense has been. I wish I would have posted the link then but didn't want to start ripping the fish yet until after camps...lol.

Comment

I read something today that said Brown's taking a beating at camp and that Miami wants to curb the amount of contact he takes. I wish I could remember from where...

Comment

• Bling
        • Jul 2004

I heard the same thing this time last year. I think Miami can expect out of Ronnie what they've got the last two years. They can also expect the same O-line they've had the last two years. Whether you think Ronnie has sucked the last two years is your opinion. I personally think he's a great asset to the team. If he goes 16 straight games, he'll easily break 1250, probably 1300.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey
          I read something today that said Brown's taking a beating at camp and that Miami wants to curb the amount of contact he takes. I wish I could remember from where...
          Love to see it! Post it if you find it.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Bling
            I heard the same thing this time last year. I think Miami can expect out of Ronnie what they've got the last two years. They can also expect the same O-line they've had the last two years. Whether you think Ronnie has sucked the last two years is your opinion. I personally think he's a great asset to the team. If he goes 16 straight games, he'll easily break 1250, probably 1300.
            In fairness he hasn't sucked but he has been somewhat of a disppointment. Wasn't he the #2 overall pick?

Comment

• Bling
              • Jul 2004

I really don't know what you guys are talking about. The only thing they're talking about where I post is that Ronnie complained of cramps. If you guys can post a link that Ronnie is looking bad in practice, I'd love to read it.

Comment

• Bling
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                In fairness he hasn't sucked but he has been somewhat of a disppointment. Wasn't he the #2 overall pick?
                It was also the worst draft since I can remember. Miami got screwed.

The top 5 picks if I remember correctly were:
                Alex Smith
                Ronnie Brown
                Braylon Edwards
                Carnell Williams
                Cedric Benson

IMO, the best out of the bunch is Ronnie with Cadillac a close second. Now if you want to say at 2 overall, he's a bit of a bust, I will definitely agree. Barely beat a thousand last year. But I guess if you compare the draft class as a whole, I don't think he's bad. We'll see.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

I really don't know what you guys are talking about. The only thing they're talking about where I post is that Ronnie complained of cramps. If you guys can post a link that Ronnie is looking bad in practice, I'd love to read it.

Home > Inside the Dolphins > Archives > 2007 > July > 31 > Entry
                  Back in the bubble

By Edgar Thompson | Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 06:37 PM

• Another tough start for Ronnie Brown, who was knocked back 4 yards by 340-pound DT Keith Traylor on the first play of the middle drill Sunday.
                  Tuesday, S Renaldo Hill flattened Brown on his first carry of the drill. That might have been the biggest hit of the camp.

Comment

• Bling
                    • Jul 2004

What I'm hearing is that John Beck looks like crap. Throwing INTs left and right.

Comment

• Bling
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

Home > Inside the Dolphins > Archives > 2007 > July > 31 > Entry
                      Back in the bubble

By Edgar Thompson | Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 06:37 PM

• Another tough start for Ronnie Brown, who was knocked back 4 yards by 340-pound DT Keith Traylor on the first play of the middle drill Sunday.
                      Tuesday, S Renaldo Hill flattened Brown on his first carry of the drill. That might have been the biggest hit of the camp.
                      That doesn't sound too good. With 5 new starters on offense (3 returning players all at different positions, 1 rookie and possibly another), this might be a long year.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                        • Jul 2002

I read somewhere that Sammy Morris is the best back on the Phins.
                        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Bling
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                          I read somewhere that Sammy Morris is the best back on the Phins.
                          I read somewhere that he got signed by the Pats during FA. Where have you been, Gunz?!

Comment

• HAMMER
                            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                            • Jul 2003

I read somewhere that he got signed by the Pats during FA. Where have you been, Gunz?!
                            It's always funny when the bagger becomes the baggee.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                              My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                              • Apr 2004

It was also the worst draft since I can remember. Miami got screwed.

The top 5 picks if I remember correctly were:
                              Alex Smith
                              Ronnie Brown
                              Braylon Edwards
                              Carnell Williams
                              Cedric Benson

IMO, the best out of the bunch is Ronnie with Cadillac a close second. Now if you want to say at 2 overall, he's a bit of a bust, I will definitely agree. Barely beat a thousand last year. But I guess if you compare the draft class as a whole, I don't think he's bad. We'll see.
                              I think the jury is still out on all 5 of those players, especially Smith and Edwards. Smith seems to be coming along and Edwards hasn't been in a very good situation in Cleveland. I also think that if Miami had some consistent QB play and a better O-line, Brown could be very good.
                              Williams had a phenomenal first half of his rookie season, but he's not been very lucky at avoiding injury. Benson has had a run of bad luck and this is his year to prove himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍