• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Re: Ronnie Brown not looking too good.

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
    I read somewhere that Sammy Morris is the best back on the Phins.
    Obviously the magazine I read that in was out dated
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by duhbilz
      From week 5 to week 16 the Dolphins Oline gave up 1.6 sacks a game, good enough to finish 6th best in the league. They gave up less total sacks then Buffalo even after giving up 21 sacks in the first 4 games and R.Brown had over a 4 YPC. AVG. That hardly constitues a "Horrible Oline". It may be now, but it wasn't horrible last year, once Daunte was replaced
      Ok, you're right, the Dolphins' offensive line is f'n stacked. Now when Green gets 6 concussions this season and Ronnie Brown gets 900 yards in like 11 games because of injury, we know who not to blame...

Jon

Comment

• duhbilz
        S.Jersey #1 fan of Daunte Culpeper where he may play
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Mudflap1
        Ok, you're right, the Dolphins' offensive line is f'n stacked. Now when Green gets 6 concussions this season and Ronnie Brown gets 900 yards in like 11 games because of injury, we know who not to blame...

Jon
        Just pointing out a little info/facts, I didn't realize it would be offensive..

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

this idiot raider fan at work who is always bashing Losman, and thinks he knows it all drafted Ronnie Brown for his fantasy league - I can't wait to show this "know it all" up.

I know more than he does, he's just one of those people who never shuts up, and keeps trying to make the same point time after time - even though you've already defeated his point.

the Bears fan and Cowboys fan at work both call him my ***** because of how many times I've proven what a moron he is when it comes to football.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Mudflap1
            Next Question!
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by duhbilz
            Just pointing out a little info/facts, I didn't realize it would be offensive..
            It's not offensive, their line sucks.

Jon

Comment

• duhbilz
              S.Jersey #1 fan of Daunte Culpeper where he may play
              • Jul 2007

It's not offensive, their line sucks.

Jon
              Maybe so.

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
                Registered Fish
                • Aug 2006

The Dolphins offensive line is HORRIBLE! You can't lay all the blame on Ronnie Brown or even Trent Green for that matter. They're going to have no protection!

Jon
                Their offensive line was better than the Bills OL last season. Fewer sacks, better YPC by the RBs. Glass houses, glass houses......

Comment

• Mudflap1
                  Next Question!
                  • Nov 2004

What was your record last year?

We'll see who's line is better this year also.

Dolphin fans have no room to talk smack whatsoever at this point, especially on a Bills board. Just take it like a man!

Jon

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
                    Registered Fish
                    • Aug 2006

What was your record last year?

We'll see who's line is better this year also.

Dolphin fans have no room to talk smack whatsoever at this point, especially on a Bills board. Just take it like a man!

Jon
                    Smack from a Bills fan. Too funny. The Fins were bad last season and so were the Bills. A Bills board is one of the few places that a Fins fan can talk smack.

Get back to me the next time the Bills have a decade that doesn't include more losing seasons than winning seasons. (Hint, it won't be this decade)

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

The Bills addressed their O-line issues this offseason. Whether it works or not remains to be seen but they did attempt to fix the line.

And, in the 2nd half of the season, the Bills had a better line than the Fish.
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• dolphan117
                        • Dec 2005

Right now the D is just dominating the offense in general.... But lets remember that the D was one of the best in the league last year and is staying the same while the offense is learning a new scheme... Plus Shelton and Hadnot (who will probably be our starting RT and RG) are working with the second team as the coaching staff wants them to help with the younger guys on that unit.

The O-line is just not doing a lot right now and because of it Ronnie isn't being given much room to run which has lead to a little hesitation. Several writers though have pointed out that he is 10 pounds lighter then he was last year and is in the best shape ever as a Dolphin.

The biggest problem I see here isn't Ronnie Brown, he will be fine.... The concern to me is the offensive line, and only time will tell how well they shape up.

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
                          Registered Fish
                          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          The Bills addressed their O-line issues this offseason. Whether it works or not remains to be seen but they did attempt to fix the line.

And, in the 2nd half of the season, the Bills had a better line than the Fish.
                          The Fins are making an attempt also. There will be at least two new starters on the OL. All 5 positions will likely have different starters next season. Both teams have something to prove on the OL.

Here is a site that attempts to rank various positions. Their OL ranking last season puts the Fins OL ahead of the Bills OL.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                            Next Question!
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by FinFaninBuffalo
                            Smack from a Bills fan. Too funny. The Fins were bad last season and so were the Bills. A Bills board is one of the few places that a Fins fan can talk smack.

Get back to me the next time the Bills have a decade that doesn't include more losing seasons than winning seasons. (Hint, it won't be this decade)
                            You must have a pretty exciting life to go onto a RIVAL'S message board (not a message board of your own team) and try to spam that message board's fans with propaganda about your lousy team that has no merit.

Keep trolling superstar...

Jon

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
                              Registered Fish
                              • Aug 2006

You must have a pretty exciting life to go onto a RIVAL'S message board (not a message board of your own team) and try to spam that message board's fans with propaganda about your lousy team that has no merit.

Keep trolling superstar...

Jon
                              Was it me that created a thread about a Dolphin's player?

I'm sorry, do you want to just huddle together with other Bills fans and giggle while making baseless comments about the Fins? Does that make you feel better. Sad, very sad.

I know there are plenty of Bills fans on this site (and Fins sites as well) that enjoy a heathly debate about the merits and problems of both teams. If you prefer to stay out of those discussions, be my guest.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                                Next Question!
                                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by FinFaninBuffalo
                                Was it me that created a thread about a Dolphin's player?

I'm sorry, do you want to just huddle together with other Bills fans and giggle while making baseless comments about the Fins? Does that make you feel better. Sad, very sad.

I know there are plenty of Bills fans on this site (and Fins sites as well) that enjoy a heathly debate about the merits and problems of both teams. If you prefer to stay out of those discussions, be my guest.
                                Give me an f'n break...

What should be sad for you is that your team hasn't been relevant in the NFL since when? 1984, maybe 1986? And you're wasting your time on a BUFFALO BILLS message board being argumentative and insulting.

Don't play the holier-than-thou card. Your team sucks. Our team sucks too, but the difference is you have a lame duck coach who couldn't win in college and had a stacked team in San Diego, which is the only reason he was the Dolphins' choice (like, sixth choice) to be head coach. You also have a very weak offensive line that got weaker in the offseason as opposed to (likely) stronger for the Bills. That's all. Your defense is good, but aging. Your quarterback used to be good, but will probably come to die in South Florida since he's 37 years old and playing behind a crappy offensive line where you actually have a decent back, but won't be able to effectively establish the running game and he will be throwing for his life and have a heavy pass rush on him all season (due to a crappy offensive line).

But if you think your **** doesn't stink, go ahead and talk smack. We'll see where Miami is at in January. Until then, keep spending your days littering a BUFFALO BILLS message board.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡