Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestling

Originally posted by YardRat
    Looks like he'll still get paid...

Titans' Jones Can Appear, but He Can't Wrestle

My son and his friends are watching it now...TNA showed him getting out of his hummer with his 'posse'.
    Sorry to blow your cover but don't blame your sons and their friends for watching it. You know you're really the one who is watching it.

Comment

• dolphan117
      • Dec 2005

Re: Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestling

Why dont they just cut him and let him do whatever the hell he wants?

Comment

• camelcowboy
        • Mar 2005

why award the guy for breaking the law. Titians have every right to protect their investment. To the point that pacman needs to work. Maybe if he kept that 81,000 dollars instead of taking it to a vegas strip club in incite a riot NBA allstar weekend. He has a chance to play week 8 if he keeps his nose clean. Wrestling with a possie can't be a good idea.

Comment

• Bling
          • Jul 2004

Re: Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestli

Originally posted by Crisis
          Yeah, it's not like Pacman already doesn't have more money than every single person on this site.

He needs to feed his hoes.
          You don't know his financial situation. Look at Mike Tyson, he made more than any NFL football has, and he filed for bankruptcy. The guy hasn't been in the league long.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
            • May 2005

Ha, according to a live report I just read about the event, people in the front few rows were throwing monopoly money to "make it rain" in the ring while Pacman was in there. He was getting booed the whole time too.
            Last edited by BlackMetalNinja; 08-13-2007, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• Bling
              • Jul 2004

Re: Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestli

Haha... I got to make it rain sometime.

Comment

• dolphan117
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                Ha, according to a live report I just read about the event, people in the front few rows were throwing monopoly money to "make it rain" rain in the ring while Pacman was in there. He was getting booed the whole time too.
                Thats awsome.

Comment

Working...
                X