Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestling

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Talking Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestling

The Tennessee Titans got a court order Friday that prohibits suspended cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones from participating in wrestling.

Jones was scheduled to make his debut with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling on Sunday in a pay-per-view event titled "Hard Justice."

Citing its contract with Jones, the team said it asked a Tennessee court to intervene in order "to protect our rights in this instance."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestling

Complete BS in my opinion. If you suspend the guy without pay, you can't tell him he can't go make money in other ways. I'm as sick of Pacman and all his BS as anybody, but I think this is taking it too far.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    Complete BS in my opinion. If you suspend the guy without pay, you can't tell him he can't go make money in other ways. I'm as sick of Pacman and all his BS as anybody, but I think this is taking it too far.
    especially when they have no plans to bring him back to the team either. I agree with you.

Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment raphael120's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Let him get his neck broken, who gives a flying fart

Thanks
    Thanked 5,843 Times in 3,496 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I think the Titans have came to the conlusion that he isn't ever going to suit up for them again. He is still under contract so the organization has to do something about him wrestling to cover their own ass from and media ass clowns and insurance dudes. I don't honestly think they give two craps if he gets hurt or not.

I also think that they want to make his life as miserable as possible for the next year.

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Will he be arrested if he wrestles?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!! Luisito23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 969 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Talking Re: Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestling

Payback for drafting him.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Registered User Scumbag College's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 698 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by lordofgun
    Will he be arrested if he wrestles?
    It doesn't matter, he'll get arrested later on that night if he wrestles or not.
    Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestli

Get off the guy's balls. He's got to make money somehow, at least let him do what I think is some sort of fake wrestling. It's like Huizenga going after Ricky. Tennessee is becoming ******* heaven. First they **** over McNair, now this?

Visually stunning but camera-shy. Cntrygal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,593 Times in 4,537 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Everyone is acting like the jackass will starve unless he goes and makes money from wrestling. If he's THAT broke - he should work at McDonalds or somewhere. Otherwise, he should STFU and practice his reading skills by studying the language in the contract he signed with the approval of his bloodsucking agent.
    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,119 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Get off the guy's balls. He's got to make money somehow, at least let him do what I think is some sort of fake wrestling. It's like Huizenga going after Ricky. Tennessee is becoming ******* heaven. First they **** over McNair, now this?
    Yeah, it's not like Pacman already doesn't have more money than every single person on this site.

He needs to feed his hoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Quote Originally Posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Talking Re: Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestling

how's he going to pay back the money he lost on michael vick's dogfights?
    Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Wys Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    The Tennessee Titans got a court order Friday that prohibits suspended cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones from participating in wrestling.
    I wonder if we can get a court injunction to keep the Bills off of NFL playing surfaces this fall so that we don't further embarrass the WNY region.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Tennessee Titans get court order to stop suspended cornerback Pacman from wrestli

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    the Titans have made an investment in him and contractually he is their property. I think this is a reasonable measure myself.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,527 Times in 17,420 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Looks like he'll still get paid...

Titans' Jones Can Appear, but He Can't Wrestle

Adam "Pacman" Jones can appear at a wrestling show tonight, with a couple of provisions: The suspended Tennessee Titans cornerback won't be allowed to touch or be touched, use or be hit by any object or anything else that could injure him.
    My son and his friends are watching it now...TNA showed him getting out of his hummer with his 'posse'.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat
    Looks like he'll still get paid...

Titans' Jones Can Appear, but He Can't Wrestle

My son and his friends are watching it now...TNA showed him getting out of his hummer with his 'posse'.
    Sorry to blow your cover but don't blame your sons and their friends for watching it. You know you're really the one who is watching it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Why dont they just cut him and let him do whatever the hell he wants?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

why award the guy for breaking the law. Titians have every right to protect their investment. To the point that pacman needs to work. Maybe if he kept that 81,000 dollars instead of taking it to a vegas strip club in incite a riot NBA allstar weekend. He has a chance to play week 8 if he keeps his nose clean. Wrestling with a possie can't be a good idea.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis
    Yeah, it's not like Pacman already doesn't have more money than every single person on this site.

He needs to feed his hoes.
    You don't know his financial situation. Look at Mike Tyson, he made more than any NFL football has, and he filed for bankruptcy. The guy hasn't been in the league long.

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Ha, according to a live report I just read about the event, people in the front few rows were throwing monopoly money to "make it rain" in the ring while Pacman was in there. He was getting booed the whole time too.
    Last edited by BlackMetalNinja; 08-13-2007 at 06:07 AM.