• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Mcgahee all but trashes buffalo

"Not only am I the best running back in football, I'm the best athlete in the universe! I could probably beat Lance Armstrong in a bike race and outskate Scott Hamilton!"

Comment

• MTBillsFan
      • May 2003

Or, he'll out father Shawn Kemp?
      Send me some wings!

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
        My battery is low and it's getting dark.
        • Apr 2004

I know one point that is lost in that whole article. When Willis says he lost his motivation because he felt like it was hopeless, it was actually around the time that Losman and Evans were emerging. No one was talking about Willis; they were talking about Evans instead. If you ask me, he was being a baby because someone else was making plays and he was getting shoestring tackled at the line of scrimmage.

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by trapezeus
          I remember reading an article awhile ago about how Frank gore was light years ahead of Mcgahee in talent and that had mcgahee come back (without the knee injury) chances are he wouldn't have kept his starting job. and i remember wanting to support the bills and dismissed that as a load of crap. but last years stats would kind of point that out.
          -Kevin
          You're close but a little off. Frank Gore had an injury in college which allowed McGahee to step in and shine. Had Gore never had his injury, McGahee would have never received the opportunity he did to start for Miami.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
            • May 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
            You're close but a little off. Frank Gore had an injury in college which allowed McGahee to step in and shine. Had Gore never had his injury, McGahee would have never received the opportunity he did to start for Miami.
            Word

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Suffice it to say, the Bills will not lack for bulletin board material when Buffalo plays Baltimore. It ain't gonna be pretty.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• cocamide
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
                Why does anyone care?
                Because it'll be that much sweeter when Poz blows out McGahee's ACL

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

thank you rock star 36 for correcting me on the Gore situation. i couldn't remember it exactly.

The only reason i brought it up is not that i am surprised that he said it. It's just already without the extra material, everyone is going to be so fired up for that game. and now, with all this additional stuff, every time he gets tackled, it's going to be insane. Dare i say it, but i remember when rob johnson stepped onto the field during the redskins game, the crowd was just going nuts. it felt like it was a playoff game and it was the final drive.

I have a feeling we are going to out do ourselves on the 21st of oct. it's almost like breaking up with some girl and hearing her bad mouth you and how the new guy is so much better. And you know that the new guy is in a world of hurt and that sure, she's hot but in a couple months that will wear off.

That's the only reason i bring this article to your attention.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TigerJ
                    Suffice it to say, the Bills will not lack for bulletin board material when Buffalo plays Baltimore. It ain't gonna be pretty.
                    Bulletin board material won't tackle him, and I don't think our DL will either.

Comment

• Voltron
                      • Jul 2002

thank you rock star 36 for correcting me on the Gore situation. i couldn't remember it exactly.

The only reason i brought it up is not that i am surprised that he said it. It's just already without the extra material, everyone is going to be so fired up for that game. and now, with all this additional stuff, every time he gets tackled, it's going to be insane. Dare i say it, but i remember when rob johnson stepped onto the field during the redskins game, the crowd was just going nuts. it felt like it was a playoff game and it was the final drive.

I have a feeling we are going to out do ourselves on the 21st of oct. it's almost like breaking up with some girl and hearing her bad mouth you and how the new guy is so much better. And you know that the new guy is in a world of hurt and that sure, she's hot but in a couple months that will wear off.

That's the only reason i bring this article to your attention.
                      I was at that game too and it was ridicules how loud The Ralph got when RJ stepped in. Didn't he get sacked twice in a row on the 2nd and 3rd down?
                      Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                      - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                      -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                      - Mark Twain

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

At first I vowed let his meager comments go in one ear and out the other, but this is getting ridiculous. There is no need to keep up these shenanigans.

I'm a believer of being the bigger man, turning the other cheek, yada yada yada but this bozo is giving us reason after reason to begin burning his jerseys.

Comment

• RockStar36
                          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                          • Sep 2004

That is a perfect comparison.

At this point we can only sit back and laugh at the new guy and what he has gotten himself into. Meanwhile we'll just know we're better off with what we have. Reminds me of real life.

D & S Sports

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Voltron
                            I was at that game too and it was ridicules how loud The Ralph got when RJ stepped in. Didn't he get sacked twice in a row on the 2nd and 3rd down?
                            yeah, his first snap he held on too long and got sacked by schobel, i believe. perhaps i'm making stuff up, but i swear even tim anderson got a hand in on a sack.

the other thing that makes this baltimore game so exciting is that its the first time we're giving someone a scrubby player and the other team is all happy about perceived value. we hook line and sinker ate up bledsoe's arrival. now it's time to see what it feels like to give someone a dud. It will absolutely crush me if mcgahee some how turns into a star running back.

Comment

• Voltron
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
                              At first I vowed let his meager comments go in one ear and out the other, but this is getting ridiculous. There is no need to keep up these shenanigans.

I'm a believer of being the bigger man, turning the other cheek, yada yada yada but this bozo is giving us reason after reason to begin burning his jerseys.
                              Always remeber no matter how hot she is some one some where is sick of putting up with her crap

Except for Mrs. BAM
                              Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                              - Mark Twain

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                                • Jul 2002

Forget who took a chance on you? You dumb ******!

Comment

Working...
                                X