Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You asked for it...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: You asked for it...

Didn't we used to have an NFL zone that nobody used?
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

the EPITOMY of PATHETIC im4bflo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

If being called a troll, bothers you so much, you're not one anymore on the NFL zone, enjoy, and talk up a storm.
    I'll be reading it, to keep tabs on the enemy.
    Everybody who posts here knows the cool guys from the trolls, this had to happen to stop all the trolls using our MAIN zone to talk about their team.
    I think the BILLSZone as a whole, is a lot better now.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

it is true that the squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess

the EPITOMY of PATHETIC im4bflo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by !Papacrunk!
    it is true that the squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess
    More like, the BILLS fans get their board back, and the other teams have theirs.
    let it go...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CuseJetsFan83
    since when are EE, and im4bflo the masses..........

man..... all of it started when a jets troll basically goes in his fake peace offering and then bam...... all hell breaks loose.......

but where was the outrage during the vick posts those weren't bills related!?

but a serious note..... if something is bills related...... that isn't allowed here right?
    They aren't. Believe me, this was not done with them in mind. Our admins don't do things just because a couple people whine about it. This idea was actually getting tossed around for a while, so we have a way to make the non-Bills posts not get buried by 100s of JP sucks, Edwards should start, Bills defense sucks, JP is the man posts. This forum has been brought back because it gives the other NFL fans a chance to talk about their team and share good info and thoughts about the different teams in the NFL. Plus it gives the Bills fans a place to talk about some of their other favorite NFL teams and a place to keep up to date with the latest NFL news (so you have fantasy football info about a player's injury or just hear about how some of the top teams in the league are doing). Also, contrary to popular belief....we will still let some threads gain some action in the Bills board before they die down, and don't need to be reminded of them being in that forum before they are put into this forum..

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    They aren't. Believe me, this was not done with them in mind. Our admins don't do things just because a couple people whine about it. This idea was actually getting tossed around for a while, so we have a way to make the non-Bills posts not get buried by 100s of JP sucks, Edwards should start, Bills defense sucks, JP is the man posts. This forum has been brought back because it gives the other NFL fans a chance to talk about their team and share good info and thoughts about the different teams in the NFL. Plus it gives the Bills fans a place to talk about some of their other favorite NFL teams and a place to keep up to date with the latest NFL news (so you have fantasy football info about a player's injury or just hear about how some of the top teams in the league are doing). Also, contrary to popular belief....we will still let some threads gain some action in the Bills board before they die down, and don't need to be reminded of them being in that forum before they are put into this forum..
    see thats the thing..... pretty much you guys are closing us off from the main forum, unless something is directly related to the bills, where as, y'all can chime in and make it bills related if need be in the other forum (that one being this one)........ who says that will stop the "trolling" and what not....... i mean hell, thats somethign that will never end. if you want to properly keep the confusion to a minimum, rechange the subtitle in the billszone main forum and just put talk about the bills..... not the bills and the nfl....... that right there is my only sticking point to this being well, dumb honestly.

and maybe change the subtitle here to pretty much everything else other than the holy grail of the queen city.

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    Wow, my suggestions have been coming true left and right lately! Thanks for doing this NBF, hopefully it'll resolve the issues that have been brought up with Bills fans not wanting to read about other teams in the Bills forum and such!

Good work!
    well their biggest "issue" against us "trolls" is that if you really wanna call it that as the bills only zone.... well they should have changed the subtitle to not include the three words "AND the NFL"

that right there basically allowed anything nfl related. plus who said anyone was forced to read anything.

do you really think i wanna read losman wins 8hundred thousand this player should play for buffalo because he's from buffalo threads....... not really but its funny to see some of the responses.

eh, call me impartial, but i really do think the cybersegragation is bunk. but there are more important things to worry about.

but i really wouldn't be surprised if some of us "outsiders" don't donate anymore, and im sure some of you will be like good that will get rid of ya, but i'd take LT, ne39, papacrunk and a few of the other friendly enemies than some of the posters no matter what their team allegience is.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

What about when another team cuts a player, and someone speculates about the Bills getting that player? For example, I see a Wyms thread that got moved here.

If the context of the talk involves the Bills, I think it should be in the Bills board.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Legendary Zoner Earthquake Enyart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    You need to face facts Mikey. I have a lot of pull around here.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake Enyart
    You need to face facts Mikey. I have a lot of pull around here.

Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Philagape
    What about when another team cuts a player, and someone speculates about the Bills getting that player? For example, I see a Wyms thread that got moved here.

If the context of the talk involves the Bills, I think it should be in the Bills board.
    Prime example of a thread that should not have been moved here.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by northernbillfan
    Prime example of a thread that should not have been moved here.
    agreed

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Philagape

i moved that thread here only after Wyms was signed by Seattle.
    Once that happened, it became a moot point, eh?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    Didn't we used to have an NFL zone that nobody used?
    I used it often. Cgal used to post an update on all team injuries, etc. It was a good forum for having links to other team sites, and for other games that we're on when the Bills weren't playing due to a bye week or that they played the 1:00 game which finished. I've been asking for them to bring this back for years. Thanks, nbf!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!