Thread: I just wanted to appologize to this site, the mods and to the Bills fans.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I just wanted to appologize to this site, the mods and to the Bills fans.

Listen when I made those threads yesterday, it wasnt to troll or get under the skin of any fans on this site... It's the offseason, football is right around the corner, and as a FOOTBALL fan... What can I say? Other than the fact that I'm pumped up about my Jets and the start of the season.

I thought talking about my Jets on this site would actually bring up some really good football talk... For example, the Jets drafted the best CB out of the draft in D.Revis... But at the same time, I then went on to talk about M.Lynch... Thats the player that I wanted the Jets to draft the whole offseason, IMO M.Lynch has a great chance to be the ROY this season, he may not get the playing time as of right away... But he has just as much skill and potential to win the ROY award.

Over at JetNation we all respect our Patriot fans as long as they keep it a good football conversation... Jets... Or Patriots related... Sometimes the same Jets talk in the offseason can become... Well you know... The same Jets talk. We have about a good 5-8 NE fans on that site that actually make for some really crazy threads... For example, as Jet fans, we are having so much fun with all this R.Harrison being suspended for using steroids (How many other players on the Pats on on roids we ask.) And we are having so much fun as Jet fans throwing it in thier face as Patriot fans that the loss of R.Harrison is gonna hurt that NE Secondary, and we also as Jet fans wont stop talking about the Loss of R.Symour on that D Line... Then 3 seconds later the Patriot fans fire back and tell us how R.Harrioson has only played in like 16 games the past 2 seaons and that J.Green is the best DE backup in the league, lol... It all makes for great football talk...

All I can say is this... Football is a sport for REAL MEN... If you cant take a little talk on a message board about another team, from another fan... Well all I can say is this... Never go to Foxboro or the Meadowlands wearing a L.Evans or even throwback Bruce Smith Jersey... Because I can tell you one thing, it wont be fun, it wont be nice, it wont be pretty, and you wont like it... Believe me, I went to Foxboro 2 years ago with my C.Martin jersey on and I got called all the names you can think of... But you know what? As a Jets fan, as a football fan... I loved it, I respected it, and thats what football is all about.

I just wanted to appologize to the Mods, to this site, and all the Bills fans if I disrespected you all in any way... I just thought a little football talk on this site about my Jets, and your Bills would make for some great offseason talk... Like predictions for the season, talk about our rookies, coaches, this and that... I just wish you all would have gave me a chance to have some fun... But I just wanted to let you all know it was all out of fun and games, and being a sports fan... Nothing more...

Good luck on the season... And I will be rooting for the Bills each and every time you all play the Pats...

Roways rooking ahread! Mitchy moo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I just wanted to appologize to this site, the mods and to the Bills fans.

LT FF is the greatest.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Ignore Skooby

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

What about Fin Fans at JetsNation?? I only see Pats fans listed?

Roways rooking ahread! Mitchy moo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Joking.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by LtFinFan66
    What about Fin Fans at JetsNation?? I only see Pats fans listed?
    We really dont have any Miami fans over at JN... The only Miami fan I know of goes by the name of CrashingJet, but at the same time... He freaking cracks me up. Why would Miami fans be on a Jets site anyway? Even Miami fans know they cant say anything to Jet fans... We have DOMINATED the Dolphins for the past 5-6 seasons, lol.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Yeah, I can see by your comment right there I would not last long there.

Why would there by a Jet fan on BillsZone?? Your question made no sense coming from a Jets fan on a Bills site
    Last edited by LtFinFan66; 09-03-2007 at 07:31 AM.

Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby Meathead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,785 Times in 2,047 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

good

good posting

good posting lt
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

There is no need to apologize. northernbillfan created this forum for fans of opposing teams, so you can discuss your team to your hearts content.
    i moved this thread here for that very purpose.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks Shelby. My computer went nuts on me

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I just wanted to make that thread so the memeber of BillsZone know that Im just trying to have some solid football talk before the season starts about the Bills and the Jets, I mean... How can you be a fan of the Bills who plays in the AFC East with the Pats, Dolphins, and Jets, but at the same time... Actually say that talk of the Jets is not related to the Bills? I mean talk of the Rams or Raiders may have nothing to do with the Bills... But talk of the Jets is an AFC East rival... Its the offseason, why not talk about the draft the Bills had vs the draft the Jets had? I mean some fans just take this whole being a fan of a team to another level when we could actually have some good football talk.

Thats just me though I guess, Thanks Shelby for making me feel welcomed.