GUYS IF YOU HATE THE BILLS SO MUCH THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUYS IF YOU HATE THE BILLS SO MUCH THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE

Give them credit, they played a great game but when Simpson got injured they fell apart. Simpson is a big part of our D. Parrish and McGee had a great game. Lynch looks GREAT already and our line looks much improved in the passing D. Pos had a good game. Whitner had a great game. Last, you guys should be happy, you hate Everett and now he is injured. Suck it up. Even the Colts lose sometimes and IT WAS THE 1ST GAME. Its good that we losed in my opinion because its easier to point out the flaws of a loss than it is to point out a flaw in a win. Just relax. Its not like we have a horrible team. Look at KC losing 20-3. We lost by 1 point. But I agree that we play WAY to loose on D. We also lost to a team who could go to the super bowl in the near future. RELAX WE WILL GET BETTER.
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: GUYS IF YOU HATE THE BILLS SO MUCH THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE

I agree mostly. But 1 thing that must change right away is that CRAP playcalling! ****ing disgusting!!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

Every year it's the same deal. I LOVE the Bills. If I didn't, I wouldn't torture myself by watching their HORRIBLE play.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by 83evans
        . Its good that we losed in my opinion because its easier to point out the flaws of a loss than it is to point out a flaw in a win. .
        Wow.............that's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time. Are you hoping for 0-16 so we can find out all our flaws?

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

We play Pitt and NE now. Winning this game was huge.

I guess it's too much to ask for your team to win.

When was the last time we were in the playoffs?
          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          Vanek is Austrian not European
          Originally posted by Prov401
          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
          Originally posted by better days
          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Crisis
            • Aug 2004

And wasn't it 0-0 when Ko got hurt? How did we fall apart from his injury? Maybe I'm wrong.
            Originally posted by LOSman WINS
            Vanek is Austrian not European
            Originally posted by Prov401
            Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
            Originally posted by better days
            I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

I'm a true fan of the organization. I want them to cut the crap, get rid of the dead weight so the rest of the team can flourish. I also love WNY and we deserve better than we have been getting from this team.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                • Jul 2002

Give them credit, they played a great game but when Simpson got injured they fell apart. Simpson is a big part of our D. Parrish and McGee had a great game. Lynch looks GREAT already and our line looks much improved in the passing D. Pos had a good game. Whitner had a great game. Last, you guys should be happy, you hate Everett and now he is injured. Suck it up. Even the Colts lose sometimes and IT WAS THE 1ST GAME. Its good that we losed in my opinion because its easier to point out the flaws of a loss than it is to point out a flaw in a win. Just relax. Its not like we have a horrible team. Look at KC losing 20-3. We lost by 1 point. But I agree that we play WAY to loose on D. We also lost to a team who could go to the super bowl in the near future. RELAX WE WILL GET BETTER.
                I'm sorry, moronic post, yet again by you. First, nobody here hates the Bills...we love the Bills, thus the reason we are upset, but you're to clueless to understand that. We want what is best for the Bills and don't think that is happening and we have the right to voice that displeasure. Now, please stop coming on here and telling us that we don't have the right to criticize or express our opinions. If you want to argue points, fine, but don't try to tell everybody else they're wrong...that really annoys the s**t out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by Novacane
                  Wow.............that's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time. Are you hoping for 0-16 so we can find out all our flaws?

Im saying that its good that we didnt win when we didnt deserve it. Just forget I said it.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                    • Sep 2003

Hey buddy, we don't hate the Bills. We hate losing! Repeatedly.

Comment

• hydro
                      • Oct 2005

Im as big of a homer as anyone else on this board, but at a time like this there should be no doubt who is a Bills fan.

WE JUST LOST! People have to let out there frustration, not bottle it in!
                      BERNIAC!

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                        • Jul 2002

Excellent post!

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

if you lose, you didn't play a great game, period.

How can any fan say it was good that we "losed"? A loss is NEVER good, EVER.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

How can't you be down on this team. Can we even spell playoffs?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Can I just hate your dumb post?

Comment

Working...
                              X