X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • !Papacrunk!
    • Mar 2004

Yeremiah Bell out for season

Miami Dolphins safety is out for the season with an Achilles injury. The secondary is the weakest part of the Dolphins D and Bell was a big surprise last year when he stepped up during the Bears game last year and games following. I'm hoping they can do something to fill the void, like Jason Allen actually playing more like a 1st rounder as opposed to playing closer to the bust status that he seems to have been playing IMO.

STORY
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Yeremiah Bell out for season

Per ESPN, Bell was officially placed on IR.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

that hurts the Fish but i shed no tears.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
        Miami Dolphins safety is out for the season with an Achilles injury. The secondary is the weakest part of the Dolphins D and Bell was a big surprise last year when he stepped up during the Bears game last year and games following. I'm hoping they can do something to fill the void, like Jason Allen actually playing more like a 1st rounder as opposed to playing closer to the bust status that he seems to have been playing IMO.

STORY
        we lost Ko for the year so I guess we're even on that one.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Bufftp
          Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

The of two teams......
          Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
          "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
          Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
          - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
          to be led by permanent ideals -
          that is what keeps a man patient
          when the world ignores him,
          and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• Elminster
            #1 Kelsay Fan
            • Oct 2006

I liked Bell, he impressed me. Whoa..did I just say about a Carpie?
            Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

Working...
            X