• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CuseJetsFan83
    Closet Bills Fan
    • Nov 2004

Re: Busted!!!

if that is the guy... i must say...... can you be any more obvious!?

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• Bone
      Bone
      • Oct 2006

Re: Busted!!!

i dont see the pic
      BILLIEVE

Comment

• njsue
        Jersey Girl!!!!!!
        • Sep 2003

Re: NE News week of 9/10 - Sources: Goodell going to issue "severe" penalties to Patriots

I just knew Bellyache/Kraft were cheaters!!! Now they are screwed for many draft picks.

What a bunch of stunods!!!

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Re: NE News week of 9/10 - Sources: Goodell going to issue "severe" penalties to Patriots

You can't really strip them of their SB titles, but wouldn't it be funny if they had to turn in their rings?

The NFL could auction them off, and give the proceeds to spinal cord research or something.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

I think that everyone here is losing sight of just how big a punishment of losing draft picks is to a franchise especially one like NE which has built its success through the draft. We know that just signing FA's (Redskins) wont work so for New England to be stripped of multiple picks could have bigger ramifications than a 4 game suspension which Im sure the Patriot organization would gladly take over losing picks.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

They said on Sirius that Eric Mangina knew what to look for because he was part of it when he was there. They said he could be blacklisted for breaching the coaches' code of silence.
              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

This just keeps getting better.
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                  • Jul 2002

Re: NFL investigating spying by the patriots

I could have sworn that there were "rumors" of this a few years ago.... or am I maybe I just foresaw the future....
                  Originally posted by notacon
                  The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    • Jul 2002

Belichick apologizes to Goodell for video flap

Belichick said he spoke with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell this week about a “videotaping procedure” during last Sunday’s game and “my interpretation of the rules.”

more...
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      • Jul 2002

Tomlin says spying allegations not surprising

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin isn’t surprised a New England Patriots employee is suspected of videotaping signals by Jets coaches during Sunday’s season opener.

more...

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                        I could have sworn that there were "rumors" of this a few years ago.... or am I maybe I just foresaw the future....
                        I believe there were have been accusations for years, but why the league did nothing until now is beyond me. Greenbay even kicked the same camerman out last year for doing it (I guess he raised hell, and threatened security even).
                        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Cntrygal
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                          I believe there were have been accusations for years, but why the league did nothing until now is beyond me. Greenbay even kicked the same camerman out last year for doing it (I guess he raised hell, and threatened security even).
                          I'll have to see if I can dig up some of those old stories.

Comment

• njsue
                            Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                            You can't really strip them of their SB titles, but wouldn't it be funny if they had to turn in their rings?

The NFL could auction them off, and give the proceeds to spinal cord research or something.

Comment

• dolphan117
                              • Dec 2005

Even more BB cheated info

Turns out this isnt the first time the Pats doing this has come to light. Last year our players/coaches used game tape whith audio from the normal telivision feed instead fo the muted game tapes to prepare for the Pats and try and figure out there line call. IMO not a big deal but it sparded a storm and the league looked into it. This came out as a result.
                              And remember this is in 06
                              "There is nothing illegal about what Miami did. However, the Patriots got caught doing something early in the year they weren't supposed to be doing. They had a man on their sideline dressed in coaching attire with a video camera who was presumably videotaping the other team's signals. You can't do that. They were warned. If it happens again, they're going to be disciplined."

Over the offeseason all 32 teams were warned on this subject so there is no shades of gray here on whether the pats thought this was legal or not.

Then comes this
                              A former assistant under Bill Belichick, Mangini arrived in New York last year with an insider's knowledge of the Patriots' sign-stealing surveillance tactics and he shared the dirty little secret with members of the Jets' organization, a person with knowledge of the matter informed the Daily News yesterday.
                              It wasn't until the fifth Mangini-Belichick showdown - last Sunday - that the Jets were able to catch the Patriots. Tipped off by Jets security, an NFL security official confiscated a video camera and tape from a Patriots employee at the Meadowlands, and the evidence is believed to be damning.

If the reason Mangini knew about this was because they were doing it while he was still there then we know the pats used this method to steal at least 1 SB vs Philly as 05 was the last year Mangini was with the Pats.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                                Give me a minute...
                                • Jul 2002

Re: Even more BB cheated info

Does this have the legs to become a "real" scandal? I mean suspensions, kicking guys out of the league, overturning victories, etc??? That is what happens in the NCAA...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X