• Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
    Dear Mr. Tom Donahoe,

I am writing this in response to a recent outburst I had last Tuesday, March 18, 2003.

I was informed that you had made a final offer to Sam Adams. When the news broke that Sam Adams had turned the offer down, I was in shock. I then was informed that you had offered a very low signing bonus, with low base salaries that could increase based on incentives.

The situation was then made worse after I read some disturbing comments by the owner, Ralph Wilson Jr. He stated that if Sam Adams didnt accept this offer, then he would not be a Bill.

Thank you for making him a liar, and making me a very happy man. I knew that Adams was key to our defense returning to the top 5 like we enjoyed in seasons past. Great minds think alike. :)

I apologize for questioning you Oh Great One. From this point on, I promise never to question any move that you make. Change the team color to pink for all I care. I love you, and if you were a young sexy woman, I would divorse my wife and leave my dog to marry you.

Best Wishes,
    Tatonka
    Classic.

And just for the record, I have always been a huge Sam Adams fan.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Brian H
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Nov 2002

surrrrre you have been LoG......
      ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

LOG has always been a Adams fan, and i didnt get upset on tuesday when i found out he turned down his offer..
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I love big fat underachievers. Always have, always will.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Billz_fan
              • Jan 2003

I am so glad this is over and Tatonka can rest now. I was beging to worry about his medical condition

Me I never had a doubt
              The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                Dear Mr. Tom Donahoe,

I am writing this in response to a recent outburst I had last Tuesday, March 18, 2003.

I was informed that you had made a final offer to Sam Adams. When the news broke that Sam Adams had turned the offer down, I was in shock. I then was informed that you had offered a very low signing bonus, with low base salaries that could increase based on incentives.

The situation was then made worse after I read some disturbing comments by the owner, Ralph Wilson Jr. He stated that if Sam Adams didnt accept this offer, then he would not be a Bill.

Thank you for making him a liar, and making me a very happy man. I knew that Adams was key to our defense returning to the top 5 like we enjoyed in seasons past. Great minds think alike. :)

I apologize for questioning you Oh Great One. From this point on, I promise never to question any move that you make. Change the team color to pink for all I care. I love you, and if you were a young sexy woman, I would divorse my wife and leave my dog to marry you.

Best Wishes,
                Tatonka
                pink??? Wouldn't that look better with the teal uniforms?

Great post otherwise!
                Originally posted by notacon
                The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                  I love big fat underachievers. Always have, always will.
                  it wouldn't be because of his man boobs,is it?
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

i am telling SA that LOG called him a fat underachiever..

it actually wasnt me who got mad before..it was SA.. he is my roomate.. he uses my account from time to time.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal

pink??? Wouldn't that look better with the teal uniforms?

Great post otherwise!
                      only losers wear teal.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

I apologize for questioning you Oh Great One. From this point on, I promise never to question any move that you make.

TD has yet to make a stupid move. Let's hope this one, won't bite him in the ass. Incentive laden contracts, are the way to go these days.
                        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

LOG, will you be forwarding my letter of apology to Mr. Donahoe this morning?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍