Thread: Good Luck JP, and a few thoughts on today

Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE patmoran2006's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Good Luck JP, and a few thoughts on today

You're going to need it today. I hope you have the game of your life.

Win or lose, you better play well. If you don't, and Jauron doesn't bench you already--- the home crowd next Sunday will give you about all of two errant pass plays before the boo the living **** out of you.

I'll be honest, I'll be surprised as hell if Losman takes every snap over the next two games.

A few other thoughts going into today:

* I'm really looking forward to seeing how the OL performs today against NE.

* Lets see if we take some chances and open the offense up.. Traditionally in these kind of games we don't. If we don't, it's a direct indictment of a lack of confidence in our quarterback.

* Been petrified all week at the thought of Moss, Welker, Watson and Stallworth running around this secondary. That could get extremely ugly.

* Lets see if we can hold a starting RB under 125 yards. Hasn't worked with Henry and Parker. The only way I dont see Maroney getting 125 is because Brady is licking his lips in the passing game.

* I dont care if Samuel is one of the best CB's in football.. No more excuses, Evans has to make some plays. Let's see if Losman can bother to throw him a pass in the first half this week; didn't at Pittsburgh.

PREDICTION: I Have a funny ****ing feeling about today. I dont think the bills are winning; but I think they're gonig to make a handful of big plays and/or turnovers that are going to keep them within distance. I dont have a score to predict; but I predict we lose by less than 14 and cover.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Good Luck JP, and a few thoughts on today

i disagree with JP not taking every snap in the next two games....but other than that...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'll predict that there won't be a shut out.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 925 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I don't see JP getting benched during the game. No matter how bad he does he's going to stay in there and try and prove himself. Well... I wish the best of luck to our boys in such a hostile environment.