• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Texans' Cedric Killings regains movement

Houston Texans defensive tackle Cedric Killings was able to stand in the hospital on Monday and doctors are confident he'll soon be walking.

Killings' progress came one day after he left the field on a stretcher after a headfirst collision with Indianapolis receiver Roy Hall.

Killings fractured his C-4 vertebra and was unable to move any of his limbs for a time on the field on Sunday, said Dr. Rob Parrish, a neurosurgeon working with Killings. He has since gained movement in his arms and legs, though he's weak in both hands and his left arm.

more...
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Texans' Cedric Killings regains movement

First time I'm hearing about this. I'm glad he's showing improvement.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Whaler53
      • Sep 2007

Excellent news indeed. I hope he makes a quick recovery.

How's Everett doing? I haven't heard much as of late

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Whaler53
        Excellent news indeed. I hope he makes a quick recovery.

How's Everett doing? I haven't heard much as of late
        actually all the reports have been really good. I saw a report on CNN this morning and they said he might be walking within a few weeks and something like 90% of the people who have his injury walk again.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Killings walks into practice, delighting his teammates

Houston Texans defensive tackle Cedric Killings surprised his teammates by walking into practice Friday, just five days after fracturing a vertebra in his neck.

Killings wore a neck brace and had a black eye from the headfirst collision with Indianapolis receiver Roy Hall on Sunday, but couldn't keep a huge smile off his face.

As he walked in, someone yelled "Oh God," before players began clapping and screaming.

more...
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
          X