X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

Good job Buffalo... From a Jets fan

I dont know if you all found yourself a great QB... Or does the Jets D really suck...

Good job Buffalo, you all just beat the worst team in all of football. I miss Herm Edwards as a coach... Never, and I mean NEVER... Would a Herms coached Jets pick up 9 freaking penalties... Never... Mangini is overrated in my eyes.

You know what? Sometimes I dont even know why I bother watching sports,it makes me down as a freaking fan... Im just sick and tired of rooting for a sorry ass team year in, year out. Im just sick of it...

Yea im gonna root for the Jets next week vs the damn Giants... but the season is done in my eyes

13-3... Yea... GL huh
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: Good job Buffalo... From a Jets fan

Originally posted by HendersonD06
    I dont know if you all found yourself a great QB... Or does the Jets D really suck...

Good job Buffalo, you all just beat the worst team in all of football. I miss Herm Edwards as a coach... Never, and I mean NEVER... Would a Herms coached Jets pick up 9 freaking penalties... Never... Mangini is overrated in my eyes.

You know what? Sometimes I dont even know why I bother watching sports,it makes me down as a freaking fan... Im just sick and tired of rooting for a sorry ass team year in, year out. Im just sick of it...

Yea im gonna root for the Jets next week vs the damn Giants... but the season is done in my eyes

13-3... Yea... GL huh
    You sound a lot like some of the posters here!

Thanks. I was pretty scared at the end though. The Bills have lost a LOT of those types of games.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

I have to admit two things. The Jets are really, really, bad. We are missing a bunch of starters on our D and we held you to like 38 yards. And we suck at stopping the run.

Pennington has to go. I like the guy, and he's obvioulsy very smart, but he has the weakest arm in the league and it hurt you today big time.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

A win's a win. I'll take it.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

To be totally honest...the Jets got screwed by the refs. I hate unfair officiating, even when my team ends up winning. For example: Why the F didn't they stop the clock when the Jets receiver went OB at the end? There was like 3:46 left. They lost a good 30 - 40 seconds and we all know that DOES count. That's not the only bs I saw, either. I think that game would've definitely gone into OT had they stopped the clock when they were supposed to, but I also thought Kelsay's sack was questionable as to how it was made. You can make a sack by the QB's head? I'm happy for the win, but by no means am I proud of it. I'd rather win fair & square.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by mybills
            To be totally honest...the Jets got screwed by the refs. I hate unfair officiating, even when my team ends up winning. For example: Why the F didn't they stop the clock when the Jets receiver went OB at the end? There was like 3:46 left. They lost a good 30 - 40 seconds and we all know that DOES count. That's not the only bs I saw, either. I think that game would've definitely gone into OT had they stopped the clock when they were supposed to, but I also thought Kelsay's sack was questionable as to how it was made. You can make a sack by the QB's head? I'm happy for the win, but by no means am I proud of it. I'd rather win fair & square.
            Hmm. I thought the pass interfernce on Josh Reed screwed us.

Comment

• G. Host
              Banned
              • Jul 2002

Royals was down on the ground before ball came out in a fumble. Bar was calling for Jauron to throw the flag but there must not have been enough camera proof to overturn ruling.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

It was terrible on BOTH sides.
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                  • Jan 2003

Apparently, if the receiver is knocked out of bounds or pushed out backwards, they give them the yardage of forward progess but since progress was stopped IN THE FIELD OF PLAY, then the clock continues.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                    I have to admit two things. The Jets are really, really, bad. We are missing a bunch of starters on our D and we held you to like 38 yards. And we suck at stopping the run.

Pennington has to go. I like the guy, and he's obvioulsy very smart, but he has the weakest arm in the league and it hurt you today big time.
                    If the Jets run more, they have a better chance of winning.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by HendersonD06
                      No offense, but yeah, the Jets D sucks. But our does as well so don't feel bad. We all just have to face the facts that our respective teams have s***ty coaches, mediocre talent and have a long way to go before becoming competitive.

At least the Fish suck too.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                        Apparently, if the receiver is knocked out of bounds or pushed out backwards, they give them the yardage of forward progess but since progress was stopped IN THE FIELD OF PLAY, then the clock continues.
                        I disagree.
                        You can catch the ball & get out - clock stops.
                        You can get tackled OB but your knee's down IB - clock stops.
                        You can get pushed OB making or not making the catch - clock stops.

Unless they've changed the rules this year, the jets got ripped off 30-40 seconds on that play.

Comment

• shelby
                          The Vanilla *****
                          • Jul 2002

Thanks Henderson!

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

I disagree.
                            You can catch the ball & get out - clock stops.
                            You can get tackled OB but your knee's down IB - clock stops.
                            You can get pushed OB making or not making the catch - clock stops.

Unless they've changed the rules this year, the jets got ripped off 30-40 seconds on that play.
                            look up the rules. They changed the rules that govern when the clock stops and starts last year or the year before...we basically have less football now because games were taking too long due to the replay.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                              look up the rules. They changed the rules that govern when the clock stops and starts last year or the year before...we basically have less football now because games were taking too long due to the replay.
                              I'm pretty confident that I am right, but I didn't see it in the rules at all. And I think it has been this way for a few years.

Comment

Working...
                              X