• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

After reading into JP's comments a little more

Whoever is making the decision?? Who is going to take responisibility??

"The decision is not going to be based off how I played the first two games," Losman said. "It's a decision based off many other factors, and those factors, obviously, remain to be seen. So I'll have to sit back and see what they say. Whoever is making the decision here -- I think is a question I'm still looking to hear. Whose call is it? Who's going to take responsibility for it and things like that?"

• Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: After reading into JP's comments a little more

Who the F- does he think he is?? He is an employee paid under contract and he wants to be answered to?? I mean buddy your benched for the exact reason you would ask this question in the first place, your not getting it.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

It makes sense. The "who" is apparently, Ralph.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
        Who the F- does he think he is?? He is an employee paid under contract and he wants to be answered to?? I mean buddy your benched for the exact reason you would ask this question in the first place, your not getting it.
        I know it's not exactly the same, but I think it's close enough...

If you got fired from your job, wouldn't you want to know who made that choice and why? I think most people would.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by mybills
          It makes sense. The "who" is apparently, Ralph.
          He knows that and it's been brought up by the press so for him to challenge it in a open forum is not a smart employment choice. The more noise JP makes from the sideline, the farther he'll stay from the field. This will also lowers his trade value to us as well and hurts us as a team even more.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
            I know it's not exactly the same, but I think it's close enough...

If you got fired from your job, wouldn't you want to know who made that choice and why? I think most people would.
            Almost everybody gets fired from a job in their life. How we deal with it during and after make us who we are as a person. It also gives that person a chance to become even more than before the problem came up and find a better situation.

Comment

• kinigirly
              • Sep 2005

simmer down

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Does the bigger person is this type of sitation try not to disrupt the team or get others to take sides to divide the team??

There is only one way to squelch this, tomorrow name a clear starter and show everyone the course they have chosen. No more we'll let you know or games, a clear course. The QB has to be able to look his team in the eye and say today we win because I said so.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                  The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                  • Feb 2005

Almost everybody gets fired from a job in their life.
                  Ive never been fired.

Being self employed for 18 years has a lot to do with that tho :)
                  In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

He knows that and it's been brought up by the press so for him to challenge it in a open forum is not a smart employment choice. The more noise JP makes from the sideline, the farther he'll stay from the field. This will also lowers his trade value to us as well and hurts us as a team even more.
                    The article basically repeats the article from yesterday. Before we knew he knew. You're getting your panties in a bunch for nothing.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by mybills
                      The article basically repeats the article from yesterday. Before we knew he knew. You're getting your panties in a bunch for nothing.
                      Ok, you maybe right but we do not want to see him divide this team. They are just starting to put the D together and the O-line is gelling, no BS from the bench is necessary.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

He's not. He really likes Trent and the team. He said that it would be easier if he hated them. He's in no way dividing the team. He's been very classy about it.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                          I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                          • May 2005

Almost everybody gets fired from a job in their life. How we deal with it during and after make us who we are as a person. It also gives that person a chance to become even more than before the problem came up and find a better situation.
                          I don't know... I've never been fired, but if I were, I'd damn sure want to know why.

Comment

• kinigirly
                            • Sep 2005

hasn't jp been kinda fired twice now with the bills? i don't mind getting fired by someone of knowledge, but i'd have some questions if i was fired by men resembling skeletor, geriatrics, or general all around assmonkeys.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kinigirly
                              hasn't jp been kinda fired twice now with the bills? i don't mind getting fired by someone of knowledge, but i'd have some questions if i was fired by men resembling skeletor, geriatrics, or general all around assmonkeys.

if we're going to be running a circus,the last thing we need is a clown with a frown.
                              Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X