• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

Good article..."Bills' offense is bad no matter who the QB is"

The decision has been made and Dick Jauron — or was it Ralph Wilson? — believes Trent Edwards gives the Buffalo Bills their best chance to succeed on offense.
    Then again, through five games of this already monumentally discouraging season, has it really mattered who has played quarterback for the Bills?

Whether it has been Edwards for the last three games, or J.P. Losman for the first two before he succumbed to a knee injury that he has now recovered from, the Buffalo offense has been simply woeful.
    The Bills have scored just four offensive touchdowns and three field goals, and they rank 30th in the NFL in scoring, 31st in total yards, 31st in passing yards, and 31st in first downs. "We're disappointed that we're not scoring," said Jauron. "Any offense in the league has to score points and we're just not. We've got to find ways to get it in the end zone. Now, how do you do that?''
    Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to realize our head coach is clueless?

full story

• mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Good article..."Bills' offense is bad no matter who the QB is"

"no matter who the QB is"

Some of us smarter folk have been saying that right along.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I think Jauron survives another season, but I'm not so sure about Fairchild.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• djjimkelly
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by casdhf
        I think Jauron survives another season, but I'm not so sure about Fairchild.

thats would make me warm and fuzzy!!!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
          "no matter who the QB is"

Some of us smarter folk have been saying that right along.

nobody has denied that the offense is bad.the offense just plain stinks when Lossman is in there.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by shelby
            Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to realize our head coach is clueless?

full story
            See sig.

Comment

• Elminster
              #1 Kelsay Fan
              • Oct 2006

I used to be just on the "Fire Fairchild" bandwagon. Now, I'm leaning towards firing Jauron too. No point in keeping a HC whose clueless. It's unfortunate, but clinging to a mistake in the name of consistency is worse than trying again. Fewell though...I'm willing to see what he does. He seems smart and inventive, let's see if he can keep it up and do things right in the final minutes. If he does...maybe we ought to keep him....
              Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

We were 32 after the first two weeks in every category, so at least we've improved a little bit.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN

the offense just plain stinks when Edwards & Losman is in there.
                  Is there an echo in here?
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Clean house. Bobby April and Perry Fewell can stay.

Comment

• JD
                      Sabres Zone
                      • Sep 2003

Rookie QB
                      Rookie RB

Give it time.
                      But could we get a proven #1 reciever in here soon? I love Evans dont get me wrong, but I just dont see him in that top role.
                      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                        • Jun 2005

Hmmm What Ive been saying all along now someone from the media is saying it. Now who looks right.

Comment

• B-DON
                          hi
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                          Hmmm What Ive been saying all along now someone from the media is saying it. Now who looks right.
                          I don't know anybody on this board that disagrees with this article. So slow down Nostradamus

Comment

• djjimkelly
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey
                            Clean house. Bobby April and Perry Fewell can stay.

sorry no interest in cover 2 fewell can go too

Comment

• jamze132
                              • Jun 2003

Maybe we should have taken Bears fans advice, eh, Marv?

Fairchild is almost as hated as Gilbride was, and he's catching up fast.

Fewel should take "his version" of the Cover 2 and drown it. It's reatarded. We should lay a 3-4 or go get some fat bastards and play the 4-3 like we used to when we kicked ass on defense.

April can keep doing what he's donig, unless he wants the HC gig. he can have it.

Jauron? WTF?

Comment

Working...
                              X